IPL Final fixed, iplt20.com screenshots

dibyabttb

IPL Final fixed, iplt20.com screenshots  

1. 1.

i voted no. there maybe some spotfixing but entire match. no way. do u think guys like shewag' date=' warner, taylor, lady jaya, sachin will fix mathces?[/quote'] I also doubted it a lot. But history has proved it that even the players u least expect to be involved in Fixing has been involved in it. Ive seen great captains do it esp. during the You know which era. I know things have changed and players get a lot of money but u can never say. And Spot fixing is as worse as fixing the match. Some might say that U made your own team lose for the sake of money, thats very disgusting, its equally disgusting if you do something intentional like bowling a no-ball just to get some money. As a cricket fan, ill feel bad if this is true. I hope its not, because if guys like Jaya, taylor fix matches what wud other youngsters feel?

Morkel was nothing great in the last match at Pune. This wicket was even more of a Patta than Pune.
Morkel last match at chennai.Dropping of him was a bad move. But lack of confidence in their batting resulted in such a move. CSK didn't play Badri for a while. For big match they included him. http://www.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2012/engine/match/548364.html

btw one more information regarding website fix-gate. One day one when tweeps sent tehse screenshots to Sundar Raman, CEO, IPL, he said this was technical error and has been removed from the website. But now, Raman has deleted that tweet and said that these screenshots are work of photoshop