French Open 2012

b555

last year at the rome masters novak had a long l8 nite match finished vs murray, next day evening was the final agsint rafa, many said, rafa was fresh, novak was tired, had a little niggle as well, noway he would win, he thrashed rafa in the finals..so the point is, nole is supremely fit with the diet he takes, for him, the longer he plays, the better he does, i think if he faces rafa in the finals, nothing will matter, it`ll be just he nd the carrier slam a match away, he will beat nadal am pretty sure

nole will raise his game madly against federer nd rafa if he reaches the final...he`ll win the tournament if he wins the 1st set vs roger... i am damn sure nadal wont win this year' date= who knows maybe almagro will switch on his god mode nd beat rafa 2mrrow
I don't think it will be happen. When fully fit, Nadal is almost unbeatable on clay.

last year at the rome masters novak had a long l8 nite match finished vs murray' date= next day evening was the final agsint rafa, many said, rafa was fresh, novak was tired, had a little niggle as well, noway he would win, he thrashed rafa in the finals..so the point is, nole is supremely fit with the diet he takes, for him, the longer he plays, the better he does, i think if he faces rafa in the finals, nothing will matter, it`ll be just he nd the carrier slam a match away, he will beat nadal am pretty sure
Best of three sets

Djoker has played two five setters in as many matches. He is likely to play at least four sets against Fed in SF. He will be gassed out if he reaches the finals. Federer is not in top form. Ferrer is Nadal's bunny. Just hand over the trophy to Rafa already :((
Djoko would have gone already if Tsonga had not crashed that forehand in net when going for winner on Match Point. Tsonga really messed it up big time. He was in supreme touch, hitting all those unbelievable volleys. Tough luck for both Del Potro and Tsonga.

if its a nole rafa final, nole will win if its a rafa roger final, rafa will most probably win anyway i think murray can beat nadal on his day, almagro can beat nadal 2day in all i want that buttpriker to lose!!

federer should convert to double hand backhand just for these 2 matches... nadal wont win the open this time' date= i am sure
Wish your predictions keep coming true like following one http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=2015819&postcount=106
if its a nole rafa final, nole will win if its a rafa roger final, rafa will most probably win anyway i think murray can beat nadal on his day, almagro can beat nadal 2dayin all i want that buttpriker to lose!!

There were 4 'Ova's in women quarterfinals. One Pova (Sharapova), one Kova (Cibulkova), one Dova (Shvedova) and one Tova(Kvitova). Tova and Pova have reached semifinal as well. That is some onslaught of girls from East Europe.
hahah.. good one. RAFA for the win.!!

There were 4 'Ova's in women quarterfinals. One Pova (Sharapova), one Kova (Cibulkova), one Dova (Shvedova) and one Tova(Kvitova). Tova and Pova have reached semifinal as well. That is some onslaught of girls from East Europe.
I want to fertilize some of those ovas. B->