Why do Southie movies have Northie heroines?

Prakat

it is like saying Laura dern was the reason why Jurassic park amassed millions of dollars. She is just there to be prancing around in half naked dress in songs. One more thing.. Hansika motwani is ass ugly %7Boption%7Dhttp://thebollywoodzone.com/blog/images/2007/07/hansika-motwan
Here's what I'm saying, she is the female lead in all the big-budget, high-profile marquee movies with Heroes who are worshipped, adored etc. Why not a southie heroine?

Here's what I'm saying' date=' she is the female lead in all the big-budget, high-profile marquee movies with Heroes who are worshipped, adored etc. Why not a southie heroine?[/quote'] err pk .. you are expecting some answer which you want to hear :giggle:

Here's what I'm saying' date=' she is the female lead in all the big-budget, high-profile marquee movies with Heroes who are worshipped, adored etc. Why not a southie heroine?[/quote'] Probably because she is fat and ugly which will make heroes look better lol. Probably she is coming at a cheaper cost. She hardly needs any clothes anyways so not much expense there as well :cantstop: . Who knows

Am away for a few dsys and this thread is still a forum topper ..wow! Northie southie fair dark doesnt matter ..everones a tharki anyways :dontknow:
The ONLY sensible post in this thread. :icflove:

Her name sounds sindhi :sherlock:
Doesn't matter.. Rati Agnihotri has north indian last name.. but grew up in CHennai. She started her career here. It wouldn't mean she was picked as heroine because she was a northie. Infact Bhrathiraja made her dark in that movie :cantstop: