India 'A' to tour New Zealand in September 2012

If Vinay can do well in the rest of the match' date=' he may be looking at a Test recall. Although I do understand that his long Test stint of one innings is considered too many opportunities by some members here.[/quote'] that innings had too many overs man even 1 over was enough to discard him :giggle: getting hammered like that on perth track... guy has no future..sooner every one accepts it the better!
If Vinay can do well in the rest of the match' date=' he may be looking at a Test recall. Although I do understand that his long Test stint of one innings is considered too many opportunities by some members here.[/quote'] Poot ke paanv paalne me nazar aa jate hain.
that innings had too many overs man even 1 over was enough to discard him :giggle: getting hammered like that on perth track... guy has no future..sooner every one accepts it the better!
Bowlers can have bad innings. No one, not even you, can write off a well accomplished bowler after one innings! Loads of good Test bowlers have had shocking innings or games. Check out Donald in the second innings here. Check out Bob Willis here Check out Heath Streak here Check out Graeme Swann here Check out Kasprowicz here Check out Imran Khan here Check out Brett Lee here
Bowlers can have bad innings. No one, not even you, can write off a well accomplished bowler after one innings! Loads of good Test bowlers have had shocking innings or games. Check out Donald in the second innings here. Check out Bob Willis here Check out Heath Streak here Check out Graeme Swann here Check out Kasprowicz here Check out Imran Khan here Check out Brett Lee here
yes.. i get wht ur saying.. but man i had misfortune of seeing him bowl in that match ...getting raped live on national tv guy has no future in test.. can do all right in odis with new ball ..but now we have irfan for that job
yes.. i get wht ur saying.. but man i had misfortune of seeing him bowl in that match ...getting raped live on national tv guy has no future in test.. can do all right in odis with new ball ..but now we have irfan for that job
And I saw a few of those matches too where the good Test bowlers were destroyed for one innings or one match.