• Only 1 match
    • Less Than 1 month
    • 1-6 months
    • 6-12 months
    • 12-18 months
    • 18-24 months
    • Till next world cup
    • World Champions dont need ranking to prove themselves
    • I dont give a **** about rankings. I would rather choose Ravinder Jadeja over rankings.
    • India can't be number one in ODI's

very difficult pitch to score runs' date=' but i think since it was an early season start vs pakistan thats why the t20 nd the odi`s were really low scoring..i think it`ll become much better to bat on, swings a lot, bit of bounce as well, will be good for us as we will play 4 pacers(including irfan) and ashwin[/quote'] thank u:) it'll be good to see india playing 4 pacers but cant be sure of that untill the match starts dhoni may opt to play an extra batsman in place of irfan
:hmmm: This is what Wikipedia says about Lions
there are no Lions in Sri-lanka' date='the only remaining Asiatic Lions are found in Gujarat.[/quote'] Yes, actually the lion symbol for the Sri Lankans is more close to a mythological creature than a real lion (just like Chinese people use dragons) and it's used for the symbolic meaning, but only the positive and auspicious attributes that matter. Now when you use the word "Lion" in relation to Sri Lanka or it's people then it has it's own meaning, identiy. That's how ancient it is. Don't need to bother finding anything beyond that. :tounge_smile: Read this: http://everything2.com/title/Lions+in+mythology See, there are some lions that you can't see on the jungle or zoo. :--D
Did you follow the recent Pak-SL ODI series? All the pitches had lots of help for the pacers especially with two new balls. No reason to believe Pathan wont do well if he's picked in the 11. If Kula can be a match winner on those pitches' date=' Pathan too surely can.[/quote'] Dinda , ZAK and Umesh are way ahead of kulasekhara and irfan ..if kula was a success than i definitely hope dinda umesh and zak are a very good attack. ashwin with rohit and raina can bowl 20 overs of spin. if thats the team india will have great batting as there wud be 7 batters and 4 bowlers - ashwin is a good bat among the bowlers so probably batting till ashwin.......thats enuf.