• Only 1 match
    • Less Than 1 month
    • 1-6 months
    • 6-12 months
    • 12-18 months
    • 18-24 months
    • Till next world cup
    • World Champions dont need ranking to prove themselves
    • I dont give a **** about rankings. I would rather choose Ravinder Jadeja over rankings.
    • India can't be number one in ODI's

even playing 15 players (two umpires' date='third umpire) u just beat srilanka (10 players) just by 20 runs and look at the happiness in this forum.looooooool u guys are really really sick.[/quote'] u were supposedly beating us wth 6-7 players :--D:--D
dont be so happy so soon guys.the pakis were also leading 1-0 at one time in recently concluded odi series and the first match they won convincingly unlike indians yesterday and yet after that we whipped their asses easily and won 3-1 .we will do the same with u soon.i just just cant wait for tuesday man.is there any way guys by which we can fast forward the day.just com tuesday man.i want to see horror in this forum.:finger::finger::finger:
but the pakis lost last time in 2009 too. we have been doing this year after year series after series.
even playing 15 players (two umpires' date='third umpire) u just beat srilanka (10 players) just by 20 runs and look at the happiness in this forum.looooooool u guys are really really sick.[/quote'] we dont need 11 players to beat you guys just one player Sreeshanth is more than enough for us to destroy your nahela@co unfortunately that gr8 talent is injured now
this team will be whipped worse than misbah team
jamshed as you know loves indian bowling a shazad this guy is a special talent when he get's set he scores a 100 as he is yet to score a 50 but has 2 hundreds. a ali again another stable batsman u akmal good batsman malick loves indian bowling hafeez- decant kami- will smash the indian bowlers at the end of the innigs
jamshed as you know loves indian bowling a shazad this guy is a special talent when he get's set he scores a 100 as he is yet to score a 50 but has 2 hundreds. a ali again another stable batsman u akmal good batsman malick loves indian bowling hafeez- decant kami- will smash the indian bowlers at the end of the innigs
Now let's compare with the one that we have... Sehwag - We already know what he did to Gul and what he does to Pakis on a regular basis :giggle: Gambhir - He wouldn't miss out against Pakis forever Kohli - Do I say anything about him? Probably the best odi batsman at themoment and probably better than all the Paki batsmen put together :haha: Rohit - He is the closest that comes to your best batsman (Umar Akmal) and even he loves to pawn Pakis :haha: Raina - He always kicks Paki @$$ and I doubt Pakis have any batsman bette than Raina Dhoni - The guy averages 51 and has owned Pakis for a long time Irfan - Better than likes of Afridid with both bat & ball. Oh by the way I am not even adding Yuvraj in there coz once he comes back he's a Paki killer along with Dhoni & Sehwag :giggle: Maybe you need to compare these two lineups and have a poll regarding which one is better and who will come out on top. And you know what maybe do so on the green ghetto and I doubt too many will vote for the Paki lineup :giggle:
Why else do you think he batted? :giggle: SL knew that Dhoni was behind on the over rate.
yup those a holes had no other reason to bring Kula out to bat other than that...pretty sh1tty from the lankans....but not shocking considering how they bowled that no ball to sehwag on purpose to make sure he doesn't get his century.
yup those a holes had no other reason to bring Kula out to bat other than that...pretty sh1tty from the lankans....but not shocking considering how they bowled that no ball to sehwag on purpose to make sure he doesn't get his century.
that too when he was injured and
"Nuwan is out of the series. He has got a groin injury. We cannot get a scan here [in Hambantota]. Once we get back to Colombo, we will get a scan done and see the extent of the injury and how long he will have to be out," Jayawardene said. "We will talk to the selectors [about a replacement].
Just goes to show to what extent they can go against Indian team. :giggle:
Another Pakistani batsman with tailunt. :fear:
Just goes to show to what extent they can go against Indian team. :giggle:
Seriously that's just shameful and low-level tactics from Sri Lanka and Mahela and Co. Wonder how Kula must have felt to being told go bat, whilst unable to walk, to score 50 off 10 balls:giggle: