• Only 1 match
    • Less Than 1 month
    • 1-6 months
    • 6-12 months
    • 12-18 months
    • 18-24 months
    • Till next world cup
    • World Champions dont need ranking to prove themselves
    • I dont give a **** about rankings. I would rather choose Ravinder Jadeja over rankings.
    • India can't be number one in ODI's

Indian fans targeted and harassed at Pallekele as well after Colombo!!! Indian fans have been targeted and harassed at Pallekele after the T20 match. Same thing happened at Colombo with SLCB saying they will ensure things will be different but nothing's changed. As per RK Radhakrishnan, a foreign correspondent in SL, the Indian fans shouldn't visit SL for the T20 Cup. Here are recent tweets by Radhakrishnan... Here's his twitter page... https://twitter.com/RKKrishnan Tweets 36m R.K.Radhakrishnan ‏@RKKrishnan Indian fans, come to #SriLanka at your own risk for the #ICC #T20 #worldcup. I have witnessed hooliganism, R.Premadasa, and now, Pallekele Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 37m R.K.Radhakrishnan ‏@RKKrishnan I thought R.Premadasa was an aberration, that Pallekele would be better. The full house at the #T20 proved otherwise #ICC #cricket #BCCI Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 39m R.K.Radhakrishnan ‏@RKKrishnan #SLC had promised that #Pallekele would be different; that Indian fans will be safe. Nothing of that sort happened. Indians were targets Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 40m R.K.Radhakrishnan ‏@RKKrishnan Policemen look the otherway as Sri Lankan supporters harass, and make physical threats. Way to go Sri Lanka! Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 41m R.K.Radhakrishnan ‏@RKKrishnan SriLankan supporters cant take a defeat: This has been established firmly first in R.Premadasa and then again in Pallekele #GoSL shame on u Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 42m R.K.Radhakrishnan ‏@RKKrishnan Indian supporters in the President's box harassed badly by Sri Lankan supporters in the Ministers' box! Foul language, throwing beer cans! Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 43m R.K.Radhakrishnan ‏@RKKrishnan It's established now that SriLankans do not want Indians here for the #T20 world cup. #Pallekele broke all previous records of decency Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite I hope BCCI doesn't send Team India to SL for the next few years and refuse to host them. Assaulting fans in unacceptable and cannot be condoned.

How come it's the same journalist tweeting and reporting on these incidents? What about other reporters? the commentators? surely such incidents are visible enough to be noticed by all? hmmmm.
TBF at Colombo even likes of Russell Arnold did mention the Loins fans assaulted a few Indian fans and Lankan papers covered the news.
Never though RK can be so annoying. I mean ALLrite if Lankan Fans are cursing, then so what? Are Indian fans aren't sane. RK seem to be making a mountain of little thing.
When was the last time we slapped someone to bear our flag or threw bear cans at someone? Obviously its a big deal. Wonder why this hasn't made to the Indian news channels yet?
When was the last time we slapped someone to bear our flag or threw bear cans at someone? Obviously its a big deal. Wonder why this hasn't made to the Indian news channels yet?
Because it's a non-event. I am still wondering why only one journalist has reported both incidents.