• Only 1 match
    • Less Than 1 month
    • 1-6 months
    • 6-12 months
    • 12-18 months
    • 18-24 months
    • Till next world cup
    • World Champions dont need ranking to prove themselves
    • I dont give a **** about rankings. I would rather choose Ravinder Jadeja over rankings.
    • India can't be number one in ODI's

What position does Rahane play assuming he does get a game or two ? Openers being rotated ? I hope he gets enough chances to prove himself.
If Rahane gets a game ... I hope he opens the innings and they push Gambhir to number 3 because once God is back Gambhir will have to go back to No.3 , so no point in having him change his slot all the time
considering Lanka's bowling attack anything less than that is a crime for him.
Exactly What I Meant.. With the *****y Bowling the Lankans currently have, the only way they can stop Kohli from scoring hundreds is if Sanga and Co. cheat like they did with Sehwag
kohli won't score tons in SL coz here we don't have flat tracks (keep in mind that ODIs aren't played at SSC)
Don't talk about FTBs .. Kohli aint one.. rather your Sanga is ... he is the perfect minnow basher and scored two back to back Flat Track Centuries.. I give him credit cause he did score those runs but then again he is an oppourtunistic.. he sees a good wicket and a weak opponent and decides to cash in..
Don't talk about FTBs .. Kohli aint one.. rather your Sanga is ... he is the perfect minnow basher and scored two back to back Flat Track Centuries.. I give him credit cause he did score those runs but then again he is an oppourtunistic.. he sees a good wicket and a weak opponent and decides to cash in..
agree that sangakara is a FTB and minnow basher.
Should we be 2 spinner and 2 fast bowlers or 3 fast bowlers and 1 spinner? Rohit, Raina can bowl as well
since ashwin has the support of rohit raina and manoj's support in spin department and also considering the fact we dont have a mathews or a watson we cn gv dat spot for a fast bowler as rotating two fast bowlers for 50 overs wont help our cause as usual. and i think that spot should be given for dinda as he showed some promise in bowlin in slog overs in the a tour to wi
since ashwin has the support of rohit raina and manoj's support in spin department and also considering the fact we dont have a mathews or a watson we cn gv dat spot for a fast bowler as rotating two fast bowlers for 50 overs wont help our cause as usual. and i think that spot should be given for dinda as he showed some promise in bowlin in slog overs in the a tour to wi
Tiwary is not really a bowling option but Rohit and Raina certainly can bowl Is Aaron injured? Aaron, Yadav, Zaheer would have been a bowling attack I would have loved to see.
Tiwary is not really a bowling option but Rohit and Raina certainly can bowl Is Aaron injured? Aaron, Yadav, Zaheer would have been a bowling attack I would have loved to see.
yeah manoj is not an option but can chip in with two or three overs with his leg break bowling if captain needs variation and regarding aaron still no official news came out about him not being picked it should be either the selectors felt vinay as a better option or aaron should have problem with his fitness at the moment but yes many of us loved to see him in the squad
yeah manoj is not an option but can chip in with two or three overs with his leg break bowling if captain needs variation and regarding aaron still no official news came out about him not being picked it should be either the selectors felt vinay as a better option or aaron should have problem with his fitness at the moment but yes many of us loved to see him in the squad
If our selectors think Kumar or Dinda are better option than Aaron then they need to be replaced? Found this
Yuvraj, who arrived here in Bangalore on Sunday, was spotted at NCA along with India players Virender Sehwag, Irfan Pathan, Varun Aaron, RP Singh and Ishant Sharma.
http://www.thatscricket.com/news/2012/06/25/yuvraj-back-in-nca-eyes-world-t20-return-063565.html maybe he's not completely fit for the tour

The ICC should have an upper cap on the number of times two teams play each other in the span of a few years. Me thinks that whenever a BCCI babu plans a holiday to Europe for a month with his extended family, we have an India vs Lanka encounter and the proceeds go into funding that holiday. I'm bored of watching India Lanka matches. And the last few times, these series have been awfully one-sided, in our favour. I'm going to boycott this one. Watching Sanath Jayasuriya on Jhalak Dikhla Ja is definitely more fun than watching Sangakarra and co. lose yet again at the Premadasa.

praveen and pathan had amazing records in lanka. it suits their swing bowling.
they are both very weak pacers, useless in the death, pk has lost so much pace in the last 2 years that even if he swings a great deal, the pace is low, that the batsmen have enough time to judge, many batsmen will use their feet to get to the ball nd slog..he is useless now in my opinion