Dravid's comments

Guest dada_rocks

if our bowlers can't be ready even after the over-night rest in a three match test series.. well then we got bunch of sissies out there

But let me tell you that these very same living-room cricketers/coaches have made him "The Wall". .... Dravid tried his best to make it a drawn series.
Nobody made him the Wall. His SR and High Ave made him the wall. It's all because of his ability to play out long, slow and big innings that is required most in test cricket. Also, his decision to not enforce the follow-on might have resulted in a drawn match, but not a drawn series. His sole purpose was to safeguard the won series.

Like most of on this board i also wasnt happy when Dravid didnt enforce follow on but then lets look at the match situation Zaheer is carrying an injury, kumble had played a mammoth inning on second day and bowled a lot of overs on 3rd. So two of Dravids strike bowlers could have done with a little rest PLUS in the entire series England had never batted for 110 overs, at the end of the day i feel his decision was justified.

His Strike-Rate can only go for hiding. But, wasn´t he a good batsman then when he got himself humiliated by all the people and Media after the World Cup 2007? If once Media is against someone then they can´t do anything at all. So therefore, Dravid should be grateful to them that they gave him the status of being a "Wall". I still have no doubts of him being a great batsman but he is a coward as captain. And I still say that it was a decision made in 'Cowardice'! No other captain would looked to sneak through the third door like him. That´s all!
Cowardice...a big word for you. How old were you in Sydney 2004 or Ahmedabad 1999? This is not the first time a captain has not enforced a follow-on. Google before you gargle here. Sometimes battles will be compromised when the war is to be won. So what we drew one match, when the war (series) is being won?
His Strike-Rate can only go for hiding. But, wasn´t he a good batsman then when he got himself humiliated by all the people and Media after the World Cup 2007? If once Media is against someone then they can´t do anything at all. So therefore, Dravid should be grateful to them that they gave him the status of being a "Wall". I still have no doubts of him being a great batsman but he is a coward as captain. And I still say that it was a decision made in 'Cowardice'! No other captain would looked to sneak through the third door like him. That´s all!
You are showing your true colours know!

The girl comment? yeah that was mean and I think he should apologise. Apart from that ...i didn't see anything that can't be called friendly banter. If you are also counting the comments against your friend ,then I guess you will have a big score. Frankly speaking..its time to forget all that and not get emotional about it now. And one more advice...ifyou keep up your anti dravid rant ( most of which you have posted many times in many threads) then do expect some strong words from his fans.Ek hi baat baar baar dekh ke bore ho jaate hain log.

Rawal' date=' this topic has been discussed to death. No further disparaging epithets are to be used on this website against our national captain. Is that clear?[/quote'] sorry dear kal men bhi aise hi kehne lag gya tha sorry for that.aj ke bad men ya my friend rawal kabhi dravid ke khilaf kuch nahi kahen ge.agar kisi ko hurt hua to sorry but as i said we wont say anything against him further. after all he is ur national captain.and i hope ke india fan bhi jab wo bure daur se guzar rahe honge to unka sath denge na ke posters jalaenge.i hope.

Rawal is a good lad, dsr. A bit dramatic perhaps, but a nice lad nevertheless. I think he is a genuine Indo-phile. You know how intolerant I an to those who despise our country and team- I don't think he is one of those. Carry on Rawal. Just leave Dravid out until next time, eh?