Kerala Express Watch Thread

:hysterical::hysterical:
Laugh all you want. I forgot that we have Vinay, Yadav and Unadkat to do the business in ODI's. Only B Kumar is promising but even he has to be bowled at beginning. Santh can bowl anywhere in 50 overs as has everything. He was instrumental in test ranking no1 and also his aggression helped with T20 win and WC win. Only a fool would think he is not our best seamer now that ZK is on the way out. On song he is lethal as dale and jimmy-just hasn't had a decent run.
13-0-105-0.................guess what is this?
Those 13 overs included a first game against Bangladesh where he was raw and unlucky not to pick up wickets. Research it. Then he was called into a high pressure final and bowled with venom, even Sanga and Dilshan said his pace was good, a lot of effort. He went for runs but he didn't have the rest of the matches to build rhythm. Zaheer was also torn to shreds that match. Quit barking like a rabid dog the same point if you don't know anything.
Laugh all you want. I forgot that we have Vinay, Yadav and Unadkat to do the business in ODI's. Only B Kumar is promising but even he has to be bowled at beginning. Santh can bowl anywhere in 50 overs as has everything. He was instrumental in test ranking no1 and also his aggression helped with T20 win and WC win. Only a fool would think he is not our best seamer now that ZK is on the way out. On song he is lethal as dale and jimmy-just hasn't had a decent run.
13-0-105-0 ..............I guess these figures inspired other players in the team not to play like him so they ended up doing well in the WC and India won it. 27 Tests and 53 ODIs isn't a decent run?
Those 13 overs included a first game against Bangladesh where he was raw and unlucky not to pick up wickets. Research it. Then he was called into a high pressure final and bowled with venom, even Sanga and Dilshan said his pace was good, a lot of effort. He went for runs but he didn't have the rest of the matches to build rhythm. Zaheer was also torn to shreds that match. Quit barking like a rabid dog the same point if you don't know anything.
Okay. Keep believing in the fixer :nice:
13-0-105-0 ..............I guess these figures inspired other players in the team not to play like him so they ended up doing well in the WC and India won it. 27 Tests and 53 ODIs isn't a decent run?
Heart and soul of the dressing room-motivational leader through out the wc 11 and always. You exclude his hero performance in T20 wc win and also his test spells. No fool the emphasis is on the word run. Run implies playing regularly. Not playing one day, dropped next day. Being screwed over by MS e.t.c. Look at Ishant. He is hopeless yet been given a long rope and learning a bit more now. Santh was exceptional since his debut, he would have gone down as our best seamer in history.
Heart and soul of the dressing room-motivational leader through out the wc 11 and always. You exclude his hero performance in T20 wc win and also his test spells. No fool the emphasis is on the word run. Run implies playing regularly. Not playing one day, dropped next day. Being screwed over by MS e.t.c. Look at Ishant. He is hopeless yet been given a long rope and learning a bit more now. Santh was exceptional since his debut, he would have gone down as our best seamer in history.
Oh please ! SHUT THE **** UP. That guy bowls a good spell in every 10 games and is as brainless as one could get. He's got the talent yes, but lacks brain. In a nut shell - He's a certified idiot.
Oh please ! SHUT THE **** UP. That guy bowls a good spell in every 10 games and is as brainless as one could get. He's got the talent yes, but lacks brain. In a nut shell - He's a certified idiot.
You don't need to tell me that. I have hated him after about 10 tests. Still he is not a test material. I am just giving credit where it's due. Even back then I felt he could be a support seamer in limited overs and he can. Not like we have many other options.
You don't need to tell me that. I have hated him after about 10 tests. Still he is not a test material. I am just giving credit where it's due. Even back then I felt he could be a support seamer in limited overs and he can. Not like we have many other options.
We do have plenty of options, ATM. He has got the credits when he's deserved them but he has had more failures than success. He can swing the ball at good pace and has one of the best seam presentation. How would these ability seem on a 6yr old? It wouldn't make any difference if you have the ability without any knowledge on how to execute it.
mega bwahahaha :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: