Varun Aaron injured again

Ofcourse they did ... actually The surgery Nehra undertook in Australia after the WC 2011 was paid off by the BCCI but the earlier occasion I guess he had an ankle injury' date= he was not diagonised properly which made his injury worse and nearly forced him out for 2 years. That stage of his life BCCI didnot help him much. I guess he saw some experts in the US and he had claimed that he spent from his own pocket for it even though at that stage he was one of our leading bowlers.
Same thing happened with Aaron after WI tests last year as that injury recurred and that is why he is still out of the action.

Aaron in no hurry to return

Jharkhand pacer Varun Aaron says he will not rush his return to competitive cricket in a bid to be in contention for IndiaÃÔ home Test series against Austral-ia during February-March 2013. Aaron, who is undergoing rehabilitation at the National Cricket Academy in Bengaluru for a back injury, is treading cautiously this time after the injury flared up again in the fifth edition of the Indian Premier League following a hasty return. ŪtÃÔ (injury) not too good and will take some time to heal, Aaron told this paper on Sunday. The Indian selectors will be hoping that their frontline bowlers, majority of whom are nursing injuries, will be fit by the time they pick the squad for the prestigious Border-Gavaskar Trophy, but Aaron will not push his return unless he is fully fit and has the confidence of his physio. Ū really donÃÕ have an idea whether IÃÃl be fit for the Australia series. I will only come back when the physio gives me a go-ahead. Probably, after a month, I will take stock as to how my back is shaping up, said the 23-year-old. The injury in July 2011 was a setback for Aaron, who then had just broken into the Indian team but the pacer has high hopes on his return. ŵhe injury was not an ideal thing to happen at the beginning of my career but you donÃÕ have control over such things. Å£ut I am optimistic about the days to come and I am sure that I will return fitter than ever, he said. Aaron outlined that his problem was more due to his body structure and he was trying out a few things to overcome it. Everyone has a different body. My fitness levels are right up there but my bone structure is different. My problem is more structural than fitness issue. I am trying to get a few get things right and am ready to take that extra time. Once I get it right, everything will be fine, he said, adding that the changes will in no way hamper his speed and he will be continue to bowl full throttle.
http://www.asianage.com/cricket/aaron-no-hurry-return-245
Stay away from IPL for at least a couple of years Varun. If you are serious about your international career' date=' your target should be the A tours during the off season.[/quote'] But did IPL cause him injury? The same injury was there before IPL too and they will be there even if he does not play IPL too. This is the 4th time he suffered same back issues in last 4 years which easily keeps him out for 5-6 months. IPL has nothing to do with these injuries. If he has bone structure issues, I do not see him having a long test career as he does not look good enough to bowl 20-25 overs in a day without injury. I do not see him playing test cricket in near future and if he plays he will again suffer this injury.
If not in Longer formats..then atleast we could see him playing in ODI's....right now we are facing bowling problems in every format..even if we get talented bowler like him for the ODI's also...that will be considered good enough.
He has been a good one day bowler, did well in domestic and and in his initial ODIs too, but everything goes down to back issues. It is not very normal to have 4 back stress injuries in 4 years and that too when he has not played much in between the injuries. They have recurred everytime he makes a come back and play any kind of cricket.
But did IPL cause him injury? The same injury was there before IPL too and they will be there even if he does not play IPL too. This is the 4th time he suffered same back issues in last 4 years which easily keeps him out for 5-6 months. IPL has nothing to do with these injuries. If he has bone structure issues, I do not see him having a long test career as he does not look good enough to bowl 20-25 overs in a day without injury. I do not see him playing test cricket in near future and if he plays he will again suffer this injury.
He clearly played the IPL with that injury and even when he was not fully fit. Thats what he needs to be kept away from. Hope Delhi and TA Sekhar realize this and do not hurt his long term future for the little gain of the DD franchise.
He clearly played the IPL with that injury and even when he was not fully fit. Thats what he needs to be kept away from. Hope Delhi and TA Sekhar realize this and do not hurt his long term future for the little gain of the DD franchise.
I dont think he played IPL with injury. He was bowling well and was hitting good speeds but injury recurred and no one can do much in that case. Same way, we can also say that he played test and WI ODIs with injury too because it is the same injury which recurred during WI ODIs too.