Varun Aaron injured again

My comments were about you showing the wrong pics to prove your point and then doing it again. It was kinda funny to note you didn't get that. No agenda, just amusement.
i showed the angle of his front foot, u said it was a wrong photo i posted the whole video. all u had to do, was to screen cap the part of his action which "u think" causes stress fracture and we could have agreed upon something. but u know that i know that u dont know anything about stress fractures. here i screen capped it for you. umaroon.jpg amusement,ya sure i believe you if you say so. :cantstop:
let him play some games first brah...he is not the first bolwer with talent India produced before ..
talent point of view - I am quite clear that Varun aroon is the most talented but surprising he hurts himself and becomes UNFIT.........I pray he remains Fit......also note that when he plays he totally outshines the batsman( beats the batter and fools him with his pace) shammi, even Umesh , Ishant and awana - none of them are as talented as varun. See the pace and bounce he generates with small run itself........ i loved some balls he bowled ..one on which he clean bowled gilchirist and one on which he bowled gambhir and a few bouncers which went pretty close to knowking the helmet down of a batsman- these balls are deadly and dangerous as they affect the psyche of batsman and very soon the batsman gets out to the same bowler or some other.
talent point of view - I am quite clear that Varun aroon is the most talented but surprising he hurts himself and becomes UNFIT.........I pray he remains Fit......also note that when he plays he totally outshines the batsman( beats the batter and fools him with his pace) shammi, even Umesh , Ishant and awana - none of them are as talented as varun. See the pace and bounce he generates with small run itself........ i loved some balls he bowled ..one on which he clean bowled gilchirist and one on which he bowled gambhir and a few bouncers which went pretty close to knowking the helmet down of a batsman- these balls are deadly and dangerous as they affect the psyche of batsman and very soon the batsman gets out to the same bowler or some other.
i was more impressed by aaron when i saw him first time then ayadav but yadav has improved a lot and is in diff class now talent wise ..it depends how u see it aaron is more talented for odis while even shami is more tlented for tests
i was more impressed by aaron when i saw him first time then ayadav but yadav has improved a lot and is in diff class now talent wise ..it depends how u see it aaron is more talented for odis while even shami is more tlented for tests
do u guys remember sachuin and kambli coming up- and only one of them becoming a star and the other one Kambli messing up a very talented Career. i am kinda worried and compare varun and Umesh as Sachin and Kambli of Bowlers.....most talented fast bowlers coming up during recent times, all other indian fast bowlers look way way behind them. one realised later that kambli was the more talented one out of the two and STILL he messed his career- it was very difficult actually to waste so much of TALENT .. he wud have played better than many batsman even after one peg of drink but still...ok thats history so no worries.... I am also sure that Varun is the faster and the taller bowler and one is still more talented and thats one reason as to why he bowls some totally UNPLAYABLE balls. I am sure u wguys wud agree that Varun bowls some very pacy bouncers and some totally unplayable balls.. Umesh also does but no of unplayable balls are more by Varun so for me he is more talented. if he cannot manage his fitness or a week Back......he may also go the Kambli way.
do u guys remember sachuin and kambli coming up- and only one of them becoming a star and the other one Kambli messing up a very talented Career. i am kinda worried and compare varun and Umesh as Sachin and Kambli of Bowlers.....most talented fast bowlers coming up during recent times, all other indian fast bowlers look way way behind them. one realised later that kambli was the more talented one out of the two and STILL he messed his career- it was very difficult actually to waste so much of TALENT .. he wud have played better than many batsman even after one peg of drink but still...ok thats history so no worries.... I am also sure that Varun is the faster and the taller bowler and one is still more talented and thats one reason as to why he bowls some totally UNPLAYABLE balls. I am sure u wguys wud agree that Varun bowls some very pacy bouncers and some totally unplayable balls.. Umesh also does but no of unplayable balls are more by Varun so for me he is more talented. if he cannot manage his fitness or a week Back......he may also go the Kambli way.
I understand your frustration. I too was closely following Aaron's career and was looking forward to some great things from him. But to be fair, the comparison with Vinod Kambli is unfair because Kambli had disciplinary and drinking issues while with Aaron its unfortunate injuries. I have a feeling that his return to IPL was a bit premature and I hope he doesn't repeat the same mistake in CLT20. I still have future hopes from Aaron.
not really varun hasnt played many matches.. anad against west indies yadav was better in ipl vran and yadav both did similarly and thts yadav's weaker format but in tests yadav with his swing,stamina is better bowler.. shami si similar with huge out swinger varun is more suited to odis with better contorl and good yorkers.. tight line butn ot wicket taking line or balls he does bowl 1-2 good bowls but to be succesful in testsu need to keep bowling those over long spells !

Varun's main issue is fitness..not attitude or talent. In fact he bowls a better fuller length than Yadav and if he remains fit he can be one to bowl great yorkers. If the two can bowl in tandem for India in future, they can be a deadly combination. Aaron has better full length and Yadav bowls some really hostile short pitched ones. Both of them are raw. But Aaron's main problem is his fitness.

not really varun hasnt played many matches.. anad against west indies yadav was better in ipl vran and yadav both did similarly and thts yadav's weaker format but in tests yadav with his swing,stamina is better bowler.. shami si similar with huge out swinger varun is more suited to odis with better contorl and good yorkers.. tight line butn ot wicket taking line or balls he does bowl 1-2 good bowls but to be succesful in testsu need to keep bowling those over long spells !
see u have clearly sad that Varun has great yorkers and fast bouncers...has outswingers as well..for me - he is definitely more talented than umesh or shammi or DINDA ( who puts in lot of effort) or Abu Nachim or even Parvinder Awana( also a dinda kind of lot of hard work bowler).... i feel the most talented r varun and Umesh and varun being the more talented of the two. only bcos varun is not managing his fitness ..for me he is strong and possibly if he focuses as hard as dinda or Umesh , he will outshine al other bowlers. ZAK is a great fast bowler and he is Great in TEST, ONE DAY or t20 so the formats dont change the TALENT , a test fast bowler is one who has the patience to bowl outside off and swing outswin and inswing for long..all this can be trained- the zimbabawean FATTY is getting a fat salaray for that so please do not combine talent with DISCIPLINE and Hardwork. Talent is different to hardwork, sincerity,focus etc..all the other facts are important and can get u success ..probably a test bowler needs to be a workhorse ....varun can also be a workhorse and a better work horse than all if he is Super fit.
I understand your frustration. I too was closely following Aaron's career and was looking forward to some great things from him. But to be fair, the comparison with Vinod Kambli is unfair because Kambli had disciplinary and drinking issues while with Aaron its unfortunate injuries. I have a feeling that his return to IPL was a bit premature and I hope he doesn't repeat the same mistake in CLT20. I still have future hopes from Aaron.
when i was 23 year old( varun's age) i used to play for 3 hours between 4 to 7, bowl 4 overs atleast and bat as well and come and sit on my study table after 7:30 pm- i did my computer engineering and had to manage studies too and worked hard to Suceed in atleast my career( i am 39 and doing well). I have a feeling that there is some focus and hardwork issue also with varun else he would have handled his fitness better.
Totally agree. Aaron was the more impressive when i 1s saw them and i still think he is the better ODI bowler but Yadav has come on leaps and bounds and looks really special now. He is capable of bowling magic balls like the ones to dismiss Marlon Samuels and Ricky Ponting in the last year.
see u have clearly sad that Varun has great yorkers and fast bouncers...has outswingers as well..for me - he is definitely more talented than umesh or shammi or DINDA ( who puts in lot of effort) or Abu Nachim or even Parvinder Awana( also a dinda kind of lot of hard work bowler).... i feel the most talented r varun and Umesh and varun being the more talented of the two. only bcos varun is not managing his fitness ..for me he is strong and possibly if he focuses as hard as dinda or Umesh , he will outshine al other bowlers. ZAK is a great fast bowler and he is Great in TEST, ONE DAY or t20 so the formats dont change the TALENT , a test fast bowler is one who has the patience to bowl outside off and swing outswin and inswing for long..all this can be trained- the zimbabawean FATTY is getting a fat salaray for that so please do not combine talent with DISCIPLINE and Hardwork. Talent is different to hardwork, sincerity,focus etc..all the other facts are important and can get u success ..probably a test bowler needs to be a workhorse ....varun can also be a workhorse and a better work horse than all if he is Super fit.
no he does not has gr8 out swinger ...yes he bowls 1-2 good balls but to be good in test cricket u need to havea consistent stock ball..ur go to ball which will always trouble batsmen.. do u think ishant is unlucky ? i dont i think he doesno t balls enough wicket taking balls steyn misses the bat more in one spell then ishant in one match being a test bowler is hard yadav,shami have shown more potential to be good test bowler while aaron .. i will back him to be our best odi bowler in near future but tests i odnt know unless he improves a lot
Totally agree. Aaron was the more impressive when i 1s saw them and i still think he is the better ODI bowler but Yadav has come on leaps and bounds and looks really special now. He is capable of bowling magic balls like the ones to dismiss Marlon Samuels and Ricky Ponting in the last year.
not only that like i said just now he bowls many many wi ket taking balls next step is to reduce hit me balls and after that develop other skills like consistent inswing..reverse swing etc he can become world class bowler if he keps improving right now he is ok good enough for us wont get into teams like england etc

Aaron's action is pretty good no major flaws just a bit of tweaking and he needs to work on his body and core, his run up can be improved though, he has pace of the wicket and combined with the ability to seam the ball and bowl from close to the stumps he is a very good prospect for all formats.

Fit-again Aaron targets Oct return

Varun Aaron treads with caution these days. Twice he has been forced to take injury breaks. First, a back injury cost him a seat on that plane to Australia last December; it came back to haunt him during the Indian Premier League. The fiery pacer from Jharkhand, who is undergoing rehabilitation, is back to bowling and targeting a return in October. Ū have recovered from the back injury and itÃÔ fine, Aaron said. Ūn fact, I have started bowling in the nets and am really keen to get back on to the field. Aaron wants the BCCI to take a call on his return. Ū am targeting an October return. I might play the Duleep Trophy or the Champions League Twenty20 (for Delhi Daredevils), itÃÔ up to the board, the 22-year-old said. For the moment, heÃÔ just happy to be bowling again. Ū have been at the National Cricket Academy for four to five months now. I am working on my back, which looks fine now. I have also been working on my fitness and strength, he said. Aaron revealed he has tweaked his action a bit. Ū have made a slight change in my action so that it doesnÃÕ affect my back. However, it doesnÃÕ mean I would slow down. Fast bowling is my strength, he insisted.
http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report_fit-again-aaron-targets-oct-return_1737712