ICC Under-19 World Cup, Aug 2012

That's your assumption and nothing else. Congrats' date=' you have been successful with your aim to rile up other members.[/quote'] Well who brought this regionalist statements i didnt go check who did it ashwin took 12 wickets you didnt see southies saying south power etc.
Punjabis love playing for other countries monty ravi bopara sandhu
:facepalm: You started your public masturbation once again?
This, good genetics brah. Harmeet should also be tried in senior team with Chand. Zol has to wait a bit more. Didn't deliver.
Aur yeh apna PhD in Genetics from Stanford University! :banghead:
Prediction I expect Australia, Pakistan, India & South Africa to win their respective groups during the preliminary stages & therefore win an easier quarter final tie. Barring South Africa who I feel will be beaten by England via A2 v D1; I see the following teams making the final 4. Any of these 4 teams can go on to lift the title; there isnÃÕ much to choose between them. All of these 4 teams are the only 4 holders of this trophy & I suspect one of them will go on to lift it again. If I had to choose I would say that Australia & India will make the final will Pakistan coming home with victory in the 3rd place play off. What the Pakistanis have going in their favour is they have members in their squad who played in the last one of these World Cups in New Zealand 2.5 years ago who would have learnt plenty from the experience & would be determined to go one better this time around from being finalists. Australia as defending champions, hosts & the most successful side in this competition with 3 of the 8 titles going to them are the favourites. It would be unfair to dismiss West Indies & Bangladesh who are two tough teams at this level & both cannot afford to be underestimated. West Indies were 3rd place winners in the last one whereas Bangladesh defeated England 5-2 when they came over for a tour not so long ago.
:hatsoff: