Shame On You Bcci

How many Pakistani Players condemned Mumbai attacks Sohail Tanvir abused Hindus they attack us and abuse us how much humiliation do you want its BCCI league not Dawood Ibrahim League so what gives them right to abuse Hindus.
In case u forget so hail tanvir and Kamran akmal were in taj hotel at the time of Mumbai attack and they did condemn it and sohail tanvir has been bashed for the hinduo ki zehaniyat comment ,I hate him for that comment.
everything i right..but here the problem is u have draw line somewhere , Pakistan never learns niether its people there are only 2 ways keep distance or go to war.. [imho]
we wont have to. Americans are not going to leave the country any time soon , in a couple of years the focus in Pak will change from Kashmir/India to US . Stay outof it and watch the fun .
we wont have to. Americans are not going to leave the country any time soon , in a couple of years the focus in Pak will change from Kashmir/India to US . Stay outof it and watch the fun .
Phew! Finally (apart from The Outsider, Sachin=GOD etc.) someone making sense in this madness! :hatsoff: These are exactly my thoughts as well.
In case u forget so hail tanvir and Kamran akmal were in taj hotel at the time of Mumbai attack and they did condemn it and sohail tanvir has been bashed for the hinduo ki zehaniyat comment ' date='I hate him for that comment.[/quote'] Bull crap a pakistani condemning barbaric attack on India by another Pakistani dont sing me lullababies same old afridi said in post match semi final paata nahi kisne mumbai attack karwaya hey.
maybe, but still their military`s prime focus and objective is about kashmir..no usa or any other country will help us resolve any situation, its only on us how we deal with these things... usa dont care a sh1t about india or pak... rather usa is watching the fun
As long as they are spine less leaders and same fake patriots is desh ka kuch honewala nahi.
Ab Sunna koi chahe nahi to koi kya kare ,yahi kuch honewala approach to change karna hai,instead of kis papi ko mar bhagaoun kis papi ko dur bhagaoun ,har ghar ravan ,ghar ghar Lanka ,itne ram kaha se laun,hame mrityunjaya is ghat mein apna kalkoot bhar de to aaj,o mangalmay purna sadashiv raudraroop dhar le tu aaj ,hona chahiye.
We don't know everything which has been going on behind the scenes' date=' but over the past year there have been small steps taken on all fronts to improve ties like holding of talks without Kashmir being on the agenda, improvement of trade, and more recently some fishermen released from both sides, also the Indian who was jailed for 30+ years. So, this resumption of cricket ties has not happened in isolation.[/quote'] I am sure lot of thought went into decision making as you don't make such sort of decisions at the drop of a hat, but I find it galling nevertheless. We have been shouting from the rooftops on how Pakistan has been sponsoring terrorism against us and how they haven't done much in curbing the same or even done enough to apprehend 26/11 preperators. And now suddenly out of the blue (seemingly) they renege on their decision not to have bi-lateral cricketing ties with Pakistan. This about-turn is what I'm so p***ed off about. I am sure you know that perception is reality and the perception after this incident is that India is a soft state and has taken a step back as usual (which is in fact a reality IMO). I simply find it tough to digest this about-turn. Why make such decisions if we are going to cave-in eventually which shows us in a poor light. I am sure there was a reason why we went back on our words but at the very least govt/BCCI has to tell us why the sudden change in heart? Is it because Pakistan are about to hand over Azhar Saeed & Dawood to India? Or is it that they just thought that enough time has passed and those 166 victims don't pull on our conscience as heavily as they used to a couple of years back? We (citizens of India) never asked govt to have a cricketing embargo with Paksitan in the first place. The govt made the decision and when we have backed the decision fully they have done an about-turn and made us look like fools. I would rather they don't make any calls at all if they don't have the balls to keep their words. Surely this angst against the decision is justified, isn't it?
That's the problem with us. We always expect others to fight our battles. Newsflash: nobody will help you out and you have to do what's in your best interest. If we rely on Americans to help us out then good luck! Where has crying and complaining about Pakistan taken us so far? We go to US and complain about Pakis like little girls, US listens to us and releases a press statement stating Pakis need to act tough on terrorists and we have pre-mature ejaculation seeing the news releases as if we just won a war or something. What we don't realize is how we come across to rest of the world acting like a sissy everytime. The world in general has a good laugh about it and thinks we are a soft state and can't do much. Look how states like US & Israel reacts to similar situations. If we want respect we have to earn it. If we want to be treated like big boys then we have to act like those. It's mind-boggling we still went to all and sundry crying about 26/11 when we had the chance to do something about it. All we do with our moaning is get the moral high ground but nothing else. It's time we started acting tough or at the very least decide that we need to change our perception of us being a soft state.
Ab Sunna koi chahe nahi to koi kya kare ' date='yahi kuch honewala approach to change karna hai,instead of kis papi ko mar bhagaoun kis papi ko dur bhagaoun ,har ghar ravan ,ghar ghar Lanka ,itne ram kaha se laun,hame mrityunjaya is ghat mein apna kalkoot bhar de to aaj,o mangalmay purna sadashiv raudraroop dhar le tu aaj ,hona chahiye.[/quote'] Tera jaisa paki loving approach mera paas nahi hai main woh approach nahi lena chahta hoon mujhe garv hindustan par mujhe garv hai shivaji krishna deva raya rajaon par mujhe garv indira gandhi par jisne pakistan ka doo tukde kiya mujhe garv indian army par ho har din hindustan ko surakshit rakti hai ab chal foot idhar se.
9SJ7bi_nwEk
The only thing he would do after listening to the song is perhaps go venomous on Mahatma Gandhi. I suppose some songs, as a mark of respect to the writers/singers etc, should not be used to prove a point :secret: By the by the actor in the still is a Gayawal :dance::dance: Abhi Bhattacharya. Those days Bengalis formed a big %age of Bihar population. Sadly all changed after state division based on language. But of course, as always, I digress.