Pakistan in India 2012-13...

Asim

Pakistan in India 2012-13...  

1. 1.

• Jadeja will open the batting and Chawla at no 4.

Looking forward to see New guy Asad Ali he is great fast bowlers hopefully he get game and do play odis to his First class record is very Good 326 wickets in first class at Average of 23.50 80 List A wickets in 40 matches at Average of 18.50 Asad Ali can swing bowl both way Reverse swing,New ball bowlers and His Accuracy is Dumb Solid Hafeez and Misbah has ranks him as best Pakistan first class pacer along with Sadaf Hussain

Anwar Ali who is in the ODI squad of Pak getting wickets of core of our middle order - Pujara, Rohit Sharma and triple triple centurion R Jadeja :--D
This guy was unplayable in that match.
Will be good to see how well he has developed. :dance: Time for Rohit, Jaddu and Chawla to take revenge. :aggressive:
Will be good to see how well he has developed. :dance: Time for Rohit, Jaddu and Chawla to take revenge. :aggressive:
He has gone nowhere he is not even among top 10 bowlers in domestic cricket , a part from that performance against india u-19 he has done nothing , he didnt even deserve to be selected, bowlers like rahat ali,ehsan adil, asad ali, irfan and even cheema are better than him. I think he wont even get a game and if he does i expect him to get a phainty
He has gone nowhere he is not even among top 10 bowlers in domestic cricket ' date=' a part from that performance against india u-19 he has done nothing , he didnt even deserve to be selected, bowlers like rahat ali,ehsan adil, asad ali, irfan and even cheema are better than him. I think he wont even get a game and if he does i expect him to get a phainty[/quote'] Those awesome swinging deliveries were just a fluke? :hmmm: Or did he think that he's become a bigshot already and didn't bother to work on his game?