Who will win the world T20

Who will win the world T20  

1. 1.

To be honest BD is a poor team, they have the most unenviable record in world cricket they must have the most number of losses in Tests, ODI's and maybe even t20's.. but its interesting to see them have such a big following in their country, but when their fans become jingoist it becomes funny. India in-spite of 0-8 has won WC twice,Been ranked No 1 in test for around 2 years, won champions trophy once,wt20 once, been runner-up in a wc, in a champions trophy, they are a 'smashing' good team. :cantstop: have some respect BD fans.

After super 8s' date=' my semi-final prediction is - SL, Pak, SA & WI/Eng/Aus. SL, Pak & SA make it to semis and the 4th team would be one of WI, Aus or Eng. I fear India doesn't have the quality to win too many matches in super 8s unless they somehow magically unearth a matchwinning bowler or two.[/quote'] U_G, you will be happy to know that the draw has been made in such a way that india and pakistan are guaranteed to play each other in the super 8s. so even if india doesnt make the semis, they will win at least one game :hysterical: i voted for india to win anyway. i dunno why, i just get the feeling that india will somehow fluke their way into the semis and then kill it in the last 2 games. u only need to get hot for a couple of games in tournaments like these. india will already be familiar with the conditions
U_G, you will be happy to know that the draw has been made in such a way that india and pakistan are guaranteed to play each other in the super 8s. so even if india doesnt make the semis, they will win at least one game :hysterical: i voted for india to win anyway. i dunno why, i just get the feeling that india will somehow fluke their way into the semis and then kill it in the last 2 games. u only need to get hot for a couple of games in tournaments like these. india will already be familiar with the conditions
:--D :two_thumbs_up:

I'd already made a thread on this topic in chit chat. Chit Chat coz I don't consider the T 20 WC to me anymore than an amateur tournament. The real deal is the WC, which we won. :isalute: There are just so many minnows in this competition, that I'm sure if we take it seriously and send our best team it will be a walk in the park. For minnow teams, this is the most important tournament of the year where they get to play against others whose main job is to play cricket professionally and some get some autographs to cherish with their families. Top teams naturally consider this competition as a waste of time and generally decide to give some playing time to their bench/untested players, which may very well be the case with us. We may send part timers like Ashwin, Kohli, Dhoni and rest our heavies- Bhavin Singhania, Ashraf Mansoor & Jayant Deshmukh. This September, I understand that India will be playing a few T 20 WC friendlies with the following minnows: Afghanistan Ireland Zimbabwe Pakistan

I'd already made a thread on this topic in chit chat. Chit Chat coz I don't consider the T 20 WC to me anymore than an amateur tournament. The real deal is the WC, which we won. :isalute: There are just so many minnows in this competition, that I'm sure if we take it seriously and send our best team it will be a walk in the park. For minnow teams, this is the most important tournament of the year where they get to play against others whose main job is to play cricket professionally and some get some autographs to cherish with their families. Top teams naturally consider this competition as a waste of time and generally decide to give some playing time to their bench/untested players, which may very well be the case with us. We may send part timers like Ashwin, Kohli, Dhoni and rest our heavies- Bhavin Singhania, Ashraf Mansoor & Jayant Deshmukh. This September, I understand that India will be playing a few T 20 WC friendlies with the following minnows: Afghanistan Ireland Zimbabwe Pakistan
What the hell you talking about?? or are you trolling??

Here is how I look into it (as a Bangladeshi, I will be biased ofcourse) :winky: group A - Ind, Pak, Aus, SA SA will top the group, followed by Ind group B - SL, Eng, WI, BD (i expect us to beat nz in spin friendly conditions) SL will top, followed by BD (coz Eng was always sucky against spin, and WI's unpredictable gameplay might turn out to be advantageous for us) Semi final scenarios: Ind v SL (SL as usual will continue their loosing streak) BD v SA (SA al always will choke) so how does this sound, BD v IND for final :nice: I pray to God it goes this way :pray: yes, wishful thinking from my part...

Here is how I look into it (as a Bangladeshi, I will be biased ofcourse) :winky: group A - Ind, Pak, Aus, SA SA will top the group, followed by Ind group B - SL, Eng, WI, BD (i expect us to beat nz in spin friendly conditions) SL will top, followed by BD (coz Eng was always sucky against spin, and WI's unpredictable gameplay might turn out to be advantageous for us) Semi final scenarios: Ind v SL (SL as usual will continue their loosing streak) BD v SA (SA al always will choke) so how does this sound, BD v IND for final :nice: I pray to God it goes this way :pray: yes, wishful thinking from my part...
Quite a Dream , Go on doesnot cost you a penny :finger: