1. 1.

• McCullum
    • Guptil
    • Taylor
    • Williamson
    • Van Wyk
    • None of the NZ bat
    • Other batsmen (state it in thread)

As an aussie i cannot believe the batting talent the Indians have in reserve' date=' Vijay, Rahane, Badrinath, they could all get a look in soon if Gambhir and Sehwag both keep up their dismal form. I would take Raina over Sehwag.[/quote'] I would take Rahane over Tendu, Gambhir, Sehwag or Raina...! Dhoni has his BS principles in the lineup!
As an aussie i cannot believe the batting talent the Indians have in reserve' date=' Vijay, Rahane, Badrinath, they could all get a look in soon if Gambhir and Sehwag both keep up their dismal form. I would take Raina over Sehwag.[/quote'] a a indian im jelous of ur bowling reserves yes they are all young but boy they are talented even under 19 guys looked to good :((

Dhoni at #5, Raina at #7 a Good Idea? To be honest, Dhoni looks more likely to play a long innings in our conditions than Raina - who's all flash but I can't see him getting to triple figures and beyond. So assuming we're stuck with this beaten up philosophy of having Raina in our team, and having Sehwag open the innings - we'd better play Dhoni a couple of spots up the order and make Raina come later on for some late impetus in the innings, if required. Makes sense IMO PS: Kohli at 6 btw.

+1. The Aussie, English and West Indian U-19 pace bowlers looked very impressive. Surprisingly SA didnt look so good. Quota system?
look at the present NZ test attack, 3 fast bowlers under 23 years...that means they are secure for the next 7 years in the very least. Indian bowling is crap, if pitches are not made as Ashwin wants then, Eng are going to **** wipp us.. :((