India's hope- SRK

coffee_rules

wow..... u guys..... this is a total no-holds fist fight here... all the more reason for me to check out this movie.... personally, i dont think Shahrukh is a bad dude..... the fact is, there is no place for religion in entertainment industry..... we need moderate guys like him to come forward and set an example for the rest of the muslim community.... he has shown tht, in india u can be loved regardless of religion contrary to what the backstreet mullahs preach..... he has shown the muslim society tht it is alright to marry out of religion.... he has shown he can be a good muslim and still be modern and educated..... to me, he is a good role model and should be encouraged further than trying to nip him in the bud.....

SRK is an idiot. I still remeber when india cricket team toured UK in 90s he was asked about cricket in interview and all he talked about was how he loved the pak team and its players, how he met them and they were all great blah blah blah barely mentioned indian team! Had big suspicions about him ever since

SRK is an idiot. I still remeber when india cricket team toured UK in 90s he was asked about cricket in interview and all he talked about was how he loved the pak team and its players, how he met them and they were all great blah blah blah barely mentioned indian team! Had big suspicions about him ever since
Oh c'mon...such silly comments. I think Malik is cute... Does that make me any less patriotic?haan???

Wohi toh...that is what I am telling him time and again...I, like you, felt the need in this thread to ask for proof about one statement that was made, but according to him, " it just does not matter whether there is proof or not" and yet, I am the one being attacked by PMs. If that is how some people define having an argument, not much you can do then, eh?
Adi, you seen CDI yet? Great movie.

Yeah? Was a bit hesitant coz of the fact that SRK is the lead and I just don't like his acting for the most part..but hey its a chick sports movie in the end lol...will try and catch it this weekend...yes Rajeev, at NAZ (it's only a couple miles from my house):D

Guest dada_rocks

Seriously I am yet to meet a woman sample in flesh and blood who liked shahrukh.. :giggle: kahan chhupi hain ye sab shahrukh-pyari:hysterical:

^^ Arre kya baat karte ho!! SRK has a big fan following amongst girls. There have been far too many times when I have went to a SRK movie and the moment he comes on I can see girls standing up and getting carried away. Not very different to what men of previous generation would do when a song of Helen started. In other words SRK = Helen. (Radhika say you agree....)

What? You telling me you havent bought a binocular yet. Go do the honours. Thats the stuff every chap dreams of.. By the way you mentined very fat...jane do..who the hells knows what you may end up seeing...aisa nahin ke mood ulta ho jaaye..plus aise bhi you are 48 now....you may get an early male version of male menopause. :hysterical:
:two_thumbs_up:

:haha: now what was that story about drunk SRK Rajeev?? Come on spill the beans now' date=' will ya?[/quote'] Eating lunch with left hand, and scrolling this great thread.. Evening time, I will tella ya..how I left a message on SRKs answering machine in Toronto, 2001