Australia Cheating Compilation

bablankalhan

Aussies :giggle: By the way the 1st catch was very similar to the way Jonty once caught Tendulkar with the ball clearly touching the ground when Jonty dived and the ball actually rubbing against the ground when Jonty dived. Rest of the incidents in the video were as bad as rashid latif incient for which he got a ban of 5 games.

Aussies :giggle: By the way the 1st catch was very similar to the way Jonty once caught Tendulkar with the ball clearly touching the ground when Jonty dived and the ball actually rubbing against the ground when Jonty dived. Rest of the incidents in the video were as bad as rashid latif incient for which he got a ban of 5 games.
Can u tell me which match u are talking about ?

Can u tell me which match u are talking about ?
That was the odi tri-series in SA in late 90s. The same series in which in the final Donald lost it against Dravid when Dravid hit him for a 6/4. In that series in one of the rained out match Rhodes took Tendulkar's catch at point but the ball was dragged along the ground when he caught the ball and Tendulkar was still given out. Was one of the poorest examples of sporting spirit I have seen.

That was the odi tri-series in SA in late 90s. The same series in which in the final Donald lost it against Dravid when Dravid hit him for a 6/4. In that series in one of the rained out match Rhodes took Tendulkar's catch at point but the ball was dragged along the ground when he caught the ball and Tendulkar was still given out. Was one of the poorest examples of sporting spirit I have seen.
yeah okz i cant remember the incident but still remember that tri series...Dravid's six off Donald,India's aggressive intent in the final which shocked SA too...but they lost eventually by close margin which was tradition during 90's...Robin Singh's miracle when Indians needed 25 off 10 against Zim which ended in a tie....and offcourse Tendulkar's ton against Zim in a must win game !

yeah okz i cant remember the incident but still remember that tri series...Dravid's six off Donald' date='India's aggressive intent in the final which shocked SA too...but they lost eventually by close margin which was tradition during 90's...Robin Singh's miracle when Indians needed 25 off 10 against Zim which ended in a tie....and offcourse Tendulkar's ton against Zim in a must win game ![/quote'] Yup that very series. IIRC the non-catch by Rhodes which was given out happened in the rained off final. In the 2nd final we had the match nearly won but imploded like we always did during those days. If we had likes of Gambhir, Kohli, Dhoni etc. we would have so many of those games.