Xbox 360

Desi Cartman

Lot of Casual buyers get the PS3 for the blu-ray aspect....Kinect is a relatively new phenomenon....During the days of Halo and before PS3 started hitting the jackpot with their own exclusives...I knew a lot of gamers who prefferred the xbox over Play station...I don't know about now but 2 years back when I had both Playstation and Xbox....I couldn't watch netflix or Hulu and I know it is not a deal breaker to lot of users on the xbox without upgrading my xbox account for a fee I spoke to one uncle who works for MSFT who said that % of casual buyers who think of blu-ray,streaming apps etc is way less compared to thwe amount of hard-core gamers who are willing to shellout the money for full benefits and that is where a lot of revenue is for the gaming division. Most of what I said is personal opinion as a user of both consoles,here-say and outputs from casual discussions,if there is any proof to substantiate,I would be more than willing to change my stand
I am a member of few gaming communities and the general consensus there is that PS3 is better for people who are into hardcore gaming. Though most serious gamers anyway have both PS3 and Xbox. Playstation had a solid lead over xbox in the first generation. Xboxes used to face a lot of issues in the 6th gen. Then came Halo and changed the entire industry and the xbox 360 was a bigger hit than PS3 . Other exclusives like Gears of War and Forza did well too, but Microsoft's Kinect was such a huge hit that the direction changed to market the xbox as a family entertainment device with cloud storage, Kinect multiplayer etc. As far as online services go, Xbox Live is awesome compared to PSN and a much higher percentage of xbox gamers are subscribed to the paid service even though they play just Kinect games online. Last E3, not a single new exclusive was unveiled at E3, but a lot of cloud feature, Kinect games were revealed. The only plus point of Blu-Ray that I found is that all games in a single disc and never ever get scratched. Blu-Ray movies are more expensive so very few people buy original discs, atleast in the price conscious indian market

btw can I download the same games online and if so then are the older games cheap or if I download they are still expensive than buying from gamestop ?
Downlading will take much of your HDD ...Also don't think you can download full-length and popular titles but I might be wrong-any full-time xboxers correct me but you can buy movies and other add-ons,just a few selected titles....The games you are looking for like Tennis,Football etc would be something you would buy in the store. I am just giving the straightforward way because I am a seedha-Saadha addmi ....Hacker bhailog on this forum may throw other methods

I am a member of few gaming communities and the general consensus there is that PS3 is better for people who are into hardcore gaming. Though most serious gamers anyway have both PS3 and Xbox. Playstation had a solid lead over xbox in the first generation. Xboxes used to face a lot of issues in the 6th gen. Then came Halo and changed the entire industry and the xbox 360 was a bigger hit than PS3 . Other exclusives like Gears of War and Forza did well too, but Microsoft's Kinect was such a huge hit that the direction changed to market the xbox as a family entertainment device with cloud storage, Kinect multiplayer etc. As far as online services go, Xbox Live is awesome compared to PSN and a much higher percentage of xbox gamers are subscribed to the paid service even though they play just Kinect games online. Last E3, not a single new exclusive was unveiled at E3, but a lot of cloud feature, Kinect games were revealed. The only plus point of Blu-Ray that I found is that all games in a single disc and never ever get scratched. Blu-Ray movies are more expensive so very few people buy original discs, atleast in the price conscious indian market
No denying what the Kinect has done for the xbox :bow: Apart from Kinect,As far as general games are concerned 90% of the games are available on both platforms anyways and as a casual gamer does not make a difference to me but I have heard the graphics on the xbox platform are slightly better than PS3 which appeals to a lot of fanboys

oh now im getting excited :dance: Will buy NFL 2012 and find some nice simple kinect game and also buy kinect lol
wo tennis boxing wagerah, all in one games tou le hi lena perrrrr betaaaaaa wipeout is SO MUCH FUNNNNNNNNN !!!:yay: Also workout wali :secret::embarassed:

Bought kinect, and the jhandu adventures game. Got the game for 99c lol and Pre owned kinect for 65. Also got COD , wwe legends (2011 but legends game) , nfl 2011 too All games are not the latest but only a year old. Graphics are awesome and I can't wait to play COD in 3D tomorrow.

Xbox360 is for Hardcore gamers, atleast from the one's I have bet. Most PS3'ers are in for Blueray or just few iconic games like gran turismo Anyhow, Desi - check ur PM abt the xbox masala
few iconic games? mgs series + resistance + uncharted + killzone +final fantasy ++ add to the classic remakes of ps2,ps1 and bluray it pawns xbox 360.i had 3 xbox 360 giving me rrod after that i brougt a ps3 and its fine for 2 yrs.

few iconic games? mgs series + resistance + uncharted + killzone +final fantasy ++ add to the classic remakes of ps2,ps1 and bluray it pawns xbox 360.i had 3 xbox 360 giving me rrod after that i brougt a ps3 and its fine for 2 yrs.
You forgot God Of War. Awesome game :hail: Xbox is good for motion gaming, the move controller sucks donkey balls. But as far as a better game catalogue goes, PS3 wins hands down.

How the hell can you plan first person shooters on an X - Box/PS3? I got spasms in my thumbs in no time! Both consoles got **** graphics anyway, in my opinion at least.
Cmon't man we haven't evolved to a point of having our very own Hunger games J/K but yeah playing hours can cause Carpal Tunnel...Been there :((

How the hell can you plan first person shooters on an X - Box/PS3? I got spasms in my thumbs in no time! Both consoles got **** graphics anyway, in my opinion at least.
I used to think the same but I guess you get used to it. I used to play CS on the computer all the time and then started playing COD on the PS3, it was crazy different but after a while you get used to it. Even the thumbs.

I used to think the same but I guess you get used to it. I used to play CS on the computer all the time and then started playing COD on the PS3' date=' it was crazy different but after a while you get used to it. Even the thumbs.[/quote'] FPS, especially OL ones are supposed to be paid on KB + Mouse. Controllers are horrible option. I have seen a game of Fnatic (COD PC Clan) Vs. Some big 360 Cod clan. They got their a** handed over to them by Fnatic. On the other hand Racing, side scroller or a game such as DMC 4 or Tekken are way better on controllers than KB. So stop getting used to controller while playing FPS :cantstop: