Australia vs Pakistan in UAE 2012

He is useless at that as well,fecker played for Daredevils,almost lost a game vs Knightriders. When I see players like him and Beer representing Aus I laugh at all that bullshit about Australia's system and player reserves we used to hear 5-6 years ago :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
He is one of the bright Aussie batsmen. He thrashed bowlers allover the park last year in EPT. Most aussie newcomers struggle in IPL due slow pitches.
He is one of the bright Aussie batsmen. He thrashed bowlers allover the park last year in EPT. Most aussie newcomers struggle in IPL due slow pitches.
Well I didnt see anything of that bright talent of his in IPL :rofl:,lets see what he does in this series.Oh wait he will struggle here too coz they are slow pitches as well :cantstop:
Well I didnt see anything of that bright talent of his in IPL :rofl:' date='lets see what he does in this series.Oh wait he will struggle here too coz they are slow pitches as well :cantstop:[/quote'] Well I saw couple of his innings in the Australian domestic competition and he looked a good prospect.
Well I didnt see anything of that bright talent of his in IPL :rofl:' date='lets see what he does in this series.Oh wait he will struggle here too coz they are slow pitches as well :cantstop:[/quote'] He has an SR of 139 in domestic one day, 145 in bigbash. Though inconsistent.
Thats bound to be as he has just started and at that SR' date=' it is a risky game.[/quote'] but at domestic level playing like afridi .. i dont think he deserves hype had he averaged over 35-40 (which is possible at this level) with this strike rate then i would have hyped him :P