Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]

Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]  

1. 1.

This is not like your car' date=' where you get a new one after your current one's old. There is only one deity. :hail:[/quote'] yes true but u can keep worshiping him during the ipl...its fair deal more fans get to worship him...and we can probably win some stupid test matches :vroam:
What is our AUKAAT to decide when should TENDULKAR RETIRE. I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHO THE HELL ARE WE TO DECIDE PERSON WHO HAS AMASSED EVERY FREAKING RECORD IN THE WORLD, WHEN SHOULD RETIRE?? NOTHING, WE ARE.
Exactly. We need a third poll option - 'Who the hell am I to even have an opinion on when Sachin should retire'.
What is our AUKAAT to decide when should TENDULKAR RETIRE. I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHO THE HELL ARE WE TO DECIDE PERSON WHO HAS AMASSED EVERY FREAKING RECORD IN THE WORLD, WHEN SHOULD RETIRE?? NOTHING, WE ARE.
lets get one thing straight.. im big fan of tendulkar..i always defended him when he was bashed for no reason but some day u have to retire and he is playing in a team sport.. where simply best 11 players at the moment play.. no one will probably match his records but that does not mean he will play forever (its same as how gautam gambhir said that they are best opening pair from india ) yes they are but now they are not performing at 39 he doesn ot has many years left no one hates him if they want him to retire for me if he would have retired after world cup it would have been so painful but he would have gone out on high thats wht i wanted...i wanted to miss him now i want him to retire so that next generation can come and perform and make name of themselves if sachin cn perform like before then there isn o reason for him to go but its pretty clear he is not playing like before ..failing over two important series then at home against new zealand and now if he fails vs england then he should retire gracefully no one hates him...just keep it simple if u cant perform at top level due to any reason then u cant be in team ...4-5 series are good enough to judge player.. how he will perform hopefully he will prove me wrong and score ..but way he is getting out i dont think he will do much maybe 1 good score in this series at most :D anyway looking at team sehwag,gautam need to go first so sachin can/should play for now..he is not my biggest concern as he brings something in team which no one else can he can guide playersl ike pujara nad kohli which is big thing but gautam is really pissing me off :\
lets get one thing straight.. im big fan of tendulkar..i always defended him when he was bashed for no reason but some day u have to retire and he is playing in a team sport.. where simply best 11 players at the moment play.. no one will probably match his records but that does not mean he will play forever (its same as how gautam gambhir said that they are best opening pair from india ) yes they are but now they are not performing at 39 he doesn ot has many years left no one hates him if they want him to retire for me if he would have retired after world cup it would have been so painful but he would have gone out on high thats wht i wanted...i wanted to miss him now i want him to retire so that next generation can come and perform and make name of themselves if sachin cn perform like before then there isn o reason for him to go but its pretty clear he is not playing like before ..failing over two important series then at home against new zealand and now if he fails vs england then he should retire gracefully no one hates him...just keep it simple if u cant perform at top level due to any reason then u cant be in team ...4-5 series are good enough to judge player.. how he will perform hopefully he will prove me wrong and score ..but way he is getting out i dont think he will do much maybe 1 good score in this series at most :D anyway looking at team sehwag,gautam need to go first so sachin can/should play for now..he is not my biggest concern as he brings something in team which no one else can he can guide playersl ike pujara nad kohli which is big thing but gautam is really pissing me off :
Great post! :two_thumbs_up: