Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]

Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]  

1. 1.

so we will stay good team at home.. :) now with few back up bowlers (i can see shami,pankaj with good potential) we can have good bowling attack and batting gambo needs to work on his technique we need to push sehwag at no 6 away from home and find new openers ,,this is gonna be hard

Will SRT retire now? Trust me folks, he is gone. He is not coming back. Comebacks do not happen at this age. It is a foregone conclusion that he will continue to get out cheaply. So the question is, when will he retire and end this misery? His average has already dipped from 57 before WC to under 55 now. Anyhow, comparing him to Bradman is a total joke now. He is a great modern day batsman overall given his record, but he is one of a few that are out there. Man, these desis do not know when to bow out gracefully. :((

He will be witness to Kallis overtaking all his records. It suits him too, both are boring run machines, who made no impact to their team's fortune. Atleast Ponting, Lara and Dravid played memorable test cricket. Sachin will remain in Top 5 of ODI cricket. But in tests? I rate Ponting and Lara above him. Anyways like's of ABDV, Clarke, Cook, Pietersen, Pujara, Kohli are future legends.