Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]

Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]  

1. 1.

Retire and do what. Watch Wallis' date=' Ponting, Sangakkara and Cook overtake his runs tally in tests which he accumulated over 23 years.Come on guys He deserves better farewell and records.[/quote'] Next generation will also have players challenging Tendu's records. So you are basically trying to say he should play till he dies to ensure no one overtakes his records! :cantstop:

Well, its one thing if we does not score and we still win. That is still a palatable situation from Sachin's perspective. But if he does not score and we lose (like we are now), then that is when the conscience will really kick in. Our previous two losses abroad have already claimed 2 massive casualties (RD and VVS). Could a home loss claim the biggest victim of 'em all? :((

I am getting a very bad feeling, seeing him trudge off the field, head-down, every time he's been dismissed recently. I am sure in the corner of his mind he must looking at what VVS and RD did and asking himself - 'Do I really have to put myself thru this? What else have I gotten to prove? Is this really worth scratching my legacy? Is it time to end this all in a swift, painless way?'

I am getting a very bad feeling' date=' seeing him trudge off the field, head-down, every time he's been dismissed recently. I am sure in the corner of his mind he must looking at what VVS and RD did and asking himself - 'Do I really have to put myself thru this? What else have I gotten to prove? Is this really worth scratching my legacy? Is it time to end this all in a swift, painless way?'[/quote'] He has already damaged his legacy Ram