Raj Thackeray slams Asha Bhosle, slaps killer Ajmal Kasab link on her

1983-2011

All other Indian states should kick Marathis out and ban all marathi products including bollywood. Then this fool will know who depends on whom
^^^ The Shiv Sena/ MNS will be proud of you. Even they don't claim that Bollywood is a Marathi product. Undercover MNS agent alert!!!!

I demand an immediate ban. CSK fans are the most down to earth and humble fans :hatsoff::hatsoff:
If you wish then I guess Mariyam will ban you immediately. :cantstop:
I am fed up of him demonising outsiders and targetting people from UP and Bihar. It is high time someone thought him Mumbai is prosperous today because of India not Maharashtra.
Your statement was still ridiculous.

Since we are getting into a semi serious discussion, I grew up in Lucknow which though is the heartland of UP is completely removed from the general UP culture because of it's tehzeeb and the fact that it was never a part of mainland UP as it stands now. Lucknow faces the same problem on a smaller scale than Bombay. Purabiye is how people in Lucknow refer to people migrating from the poorer eastern UP and Bihar. The demographics and culture of Lucknow has undergone a transformation even during the past 20 years. Except for old Lucknow, the so called tehzeeb and nazaakat of Lucknow is nowhere to be seen. However I don't see any political movement against this immigration or a violent one. As for badass, it's always good to have "contacts" in a political hotbed like Lucknow and on a bigger scale, Delhi. While money makes things happen in Bombay in Delhi and more so in Lucknow it's who you know. So, it's not a bad idea to have a beer or kabaab paranthe once in a while with the badasses. Some of them are really great guys!
Tell me about it.. While doing my Engineering, I've had this experience.. Nagpur is a city with has quite a few Private Engg. Colleges apart from the Vishwesharayaa REC. The city gets fair share of Engg students from all over the country but especially a large share from 'Aloo Paranthe in Breakfast' type Punjab/Hariyan and 'Kaa Ho Babua, Sab Theek Ba?' type UP/Bihar students. Most of them have rich parents 'funding' their studies and stay in Nagpur.. You could eaily find gangs/groups of punjabi, Bihari, UP and mix Bihari/UP students moving around and hangin out in all the 'in-places' in the city. I'd shared an apartment with UP/Bihar students.. It's fun time. Few of us were serious in studies while other were fultu bindaas types..No studies..no nothing.. Getting failed every year but hanging in there for 8-9 years.. The 'seniority' is been decided on who's been in the college for how many years.. The most senior was there for 10+ years in 3rd year with final year remaining.. :--D Daily addabaazi in any of the addas (usually various flats in friend circle), daily Jua/Teen Patti all night, ganja, roaming around in bikes and eating in Dhaba.. Our group had students from Jaunpur, Kanpur, Banaras, Luknow, Allahbad (group leader), Hazaribag, Ranchi & Sitamarhi... I've been to homes the group of UP friends on a holiday trip. It was fun. Attended a friends brothers wedding in Gorakhpur with the 'gang'.. Completely different experience.. Loved the 'mehmaan nawazi'. The moment they come to that I'm a Bengali, promptly loads of fish was cooked for me (although they don't eat themselves and even me too is not a daily fish eating Bengali).. Completely different experience and fun time...

Sowwieeeeees... :icflove: On these boards I've seen you post in Bong while talking to Texy and Sunny You post in Marathi when talking to BB, tdigi and a few others. You post in Tamil replying to Ram and the other barbaric CSK fans. You post in chaste Hindi and Punjabi at times too. I've even seen you post in bhasa dumdumese replying to Dumdum and SJ. :bow: National integration zindabad.
:icflove::icflove::icflove:

Sowwieeeeees... On these boards I've seen you post in Bong while talking to Texy and Sunny You post in Marathi when talking to BB, tdigi and a few others. You post in Tamil replying to Ram and the other barbaric CSK fans. You post in chaste Hindi and Punjabi at times too. I've even seen you post in bhasa dumdumese replying to Dumdum and SJ. National integration zindabad.
Asterix uncle ...and chaste punjabi? Plus it's not you can differentiate between chaste punjabi or not. mainu taan lagda tutti futti vi ni aaundi eh bai nu ..theth punjabi taan door di gall aa... ...vadh to vadh bass gaalan kadniyan aandian hongia :hysterical::hysterical:

Asterix uncle ...and chaste punjabi? Plus it's not you can differentiate between chaste punjabi or not. mainu taan lagda tutti futti vi ni aaundi eh bai nu ..theth punjabi taan door di gall aa... ...vadh to vadh bass gaalan kadniyan aandian hongia :hysterical::hysterical:
theth punjabi taan mainu vi poori ni aundi.pind jyaada nhi reha:(( Asterix babe nu theth punjabi?:hysterical::hysterical:

How many languages do you attempt to speak?

What are you on about? :confused: I never claimed that Asterix speaks chaste Punjabi. Revisit that statement.
You post in chaste Hindi and Punjabi at times too.

Our group had students from Jaunpur, Kanpur, Banaras, Luknow, Allahbad (group leader), Hazaribag, Ranchi & Sitamarhi...
Gaya chor ke you seem to have done entire Bihar-UP bhraman! :hitler: Kya din yaad dila diye Asterix da, ek chumma London bhej rahe hain khaas aapke liye.:secret:

Gaya chor ke you seem to have done entire Bihar-UP bhraman! :hitler: Kya din yaad dila diye Asterix da, ek chumma London bhej rahe hain khaas aapke liye.:secret:
Bhai, actually never been to Bihar other than passing by on train and buying some of the best Lychees.. UP, yes travelled a lot with college friends and stayed in various places.. :icflove: