Raj Thackeray slams Asha Bhosle, slaps killer Ajmal Kasab link on her

1983-2011

Beedi Jalayile was set in Lucknow in the movie - you expected it to be written in Tamizh? 20sfx40.jpg
What I mean to say is that why the badass setting or story is based in UP/Bihar? We Bengalis too can be as badass as the Biharis.. :dontknow: Would love to have item numbers on 'mishti doi khailey' instead of 'beedi jalailey'... :hitler: We Bengalis to have every right to be badass.. We Bengalis too settle down in other states in big way..

What I mean to say is that why the badass setting or story is based in UP/Bihar? We Bengalis too can be as badass as the Biharis.. :dontknow: Would love to have item numbers on 'mishti doi khailey' instead of 'beedi jalailey'... :hitler: We Bengalis to have every right to be badass.. We Bengalis too settle down in other states in big way..
:--D izsJ3X2g6w0

What I mean to say is that why the badass setting or story is based in UP/Bihar?
Because we are badass? :hmmm:
We Bengalis too can be as badass as the Biharis.. :dontknow:
:hysterical::hysterical:
Would love to have item numbers on 'mishti doi khailey' instead of 'beedi jalailey'... :hitler:
Would prefer Machher Jhol. Would suit Bipasha more?
We Bengalis to have every right to be badass.. We Bengalis too settle down in other states in big way..
20sfx40.jpg20sfx40.jpg

Bengalis are lazy ****ers. They import their own labor from BD, vo khud kahaan jake labor karenge :rofl: The funniest bengali dude I met in US was this fatass, whose favorite 'SPORT' was FISHING. He had hard time finding friends to go with him, because if anyone made any noise AT ALL while fishing (which according to him will scare the fishes), he would get mad and stop talking to them forever. The ****ing fishing trip would last like 6 hours and you couldn't talk :protest:

Bengalis are lazy ****ers. They import their own labor from BD, vo khud kahaan jake labor karenge :rofl: The funniest bengali dude I met in US was this fatass, whose favorite 'SPORT' was FISHING. He had hard time finding friends to go with him, because if anyone made any noise AT ALL while fishing (which according to him will scare the fishes), he would get mad and stop talking to them forever. The ****ing fishing trip would last like 6 hours and you couldn't talk :protest:
I hope his "friends" were smart enough to raid his kitchen after the fishing trip to have their share of Machher Jhol!

:finger: Stop generalising.. We are a fun loving, hardworking, proud and warrior community.. No taking PANGA with us Bengalis..

Badass hona gunah hai? No one told those poor guys. :((
Even majority of guys are not badass, the way UP/Biharwale are protrayed in films etc, most of the public from other states think they are badass.. This needs to be changed.. Bollywood should take a lead in not stereotyping badassess from UP/Bihar..

What I mean to say is that why the badass setting or story is based in UP/Bihar?
I truly think UP gets dragged needlessly into this. Sure UP has its own migrant problem but an average UP Paanwaala will have lot more tehzeeb in him that a Mumbaikar, Dilliwaala or even a bhadralok from Kolkatta. Specially Lucknow and Allahabad. Now on the other hand a Bihari will start his conversation with a teri **** ki. :yay::yay:
We Bengalis too can be as badass as the Biharis.. :dontknow:
Quit exaggerating Asterix da. Your badass is because I stand behind you :--D and I stand behind you because I like the sight of your behind. :giggle:
Would love to have item numbers on 'mishti doi khailey' instead of 'beedi jalailey'... :hitler:
Sure you would. Lekin wo movie Jalpaiguri se aage nahin chalega. Cuttack waale Oridya mein nahin dekhenge bhai.
We Bengalis to have every right to be badass.. We Bengalis too settle down in other states in big way..
Not anymore. Unfortunately. Bengalis have migrated back to Bengal en-masse. :((

Even majority of guys are not badass' date=' the way UP/Biharwale are protrayed in films etc, most of the public from other states think they are badass.. This needs to be changed.. Bollywood should take a lead in not stereotyping badassess from UP/Bihar..[/quote'] Since we are getting into a semi serious discussion, I grew up in Lucknow which though is the heartland of UP is completely removed from the general UP culture because of it's tehzeeb and the fact that it was never a part of mainland UP as it stands now. Lucknow faces the same problem on a smaller scale than Bombay. Purabiye is how people in Lucknow refer to people migrating from the poorer eastern UP and Bihar. The demographics and culture of Lucknow has undergone a transformation even during the past 20 years. Except for old Lucknow, the so called tehzeeb and nazaakat of Lucknow is nowhere to be seen. However I don't see any political movement against this immigration or a violent one. As for badass, it's always good to have "contacts" in a political hotbed like Lucknow and on a bigger scale, Delhi. While money makes things happen in Bombay in Delhi and more so in Lucknow it's who you know. So, it's not a bad idea to have a beer or kabaab paranthe once in a while with the badasses. Some of them are really great guys!

Who can have Idli $3 Boards in Silicon Valley? Who can put 12 years of IT experience at age 25 and still land jobs? Who has the greatest bad*** attitide among all international migrants? Which regional community has the most popular movies selling out on the first day with whistles and catcalls at their fav superstars' entrance? Yes people....We telugu people are bad ***.....Lol at all of you even dare to utter the word bad ***

Who can have Idli $3 Boards in Silicon Valley? Who can put 12 years of IT experience at age 25 and still land jobs?Who has the greatest bad*** attitide among all international migrants? Which regional community has the most popular movies selling out on the first day with whistles and catcalls at their fav superstars' entrance? Yes people....We telugu people are bad ***.....Lol at all of you even dare to utter the word bad ***
I have personally encountered many cases on this.:mad:

Who can have Idli $3 Boards in Silicon Valley? Who can put 12 years of IT experience at age 25 and still land jobs? Who has the greatest bad*** attitide among all international migrants? Which regional community has the most popular movies selling out on the first day with whistles and catcalls at their fav superstars' entrance? Yes people....We telugu people are bad ***.....Lol at all of you even dare to utter the word bad ***
Telugu people are bad ass?? More like lop-sided :secret:

Even majority of guys are not badass' date=' the way UP/Biharwale are protrayed in films etc, most of the public from other states think they are badass.. [b']This needs to be changed.. Bollywood should take a lead in not stereotyping badassess from UP/Bihar..
Why should it? :beee: Have you ever travelled from Bombay to Calcutta by train Asterix da? The train is usually filled mostly by Bengalis. And some Bihari will get on gamcha taan ke. As the train starts moving and conversation begins with the usual, Aap kahan jaa rahe hain? Or as Bengalis say Tum kothai jacchi..kidhar jaayega? Tell him Gaya utarna hai, most likely he will stand up from his seat, then clean his own birth with a towel and insist ke bhaiyaa aap yehan baitho. Nahin to aami gussa ho jaayega Tension nahin lena ka Asterix da. :beee::beee: