Blog: Urban Gypsy | Girl Molested in Delhi Metro General Compartment

Stuge

I was in a theater last month. During the interval, two 16 year old boys upper pinched a girl who was wearing a tight sleeve less T shirt and jeans. I am just wondering if she was wearing a normal dress these boys would not have done this. Just my thought...!! Girls should be little careful in wearing these dresses in public as all the hormone driven teenagers waiting for a chance to molest a girl.
:facepalm:

True that.
allowing knives to a girl is a very foolish idea...whenever you are making it legal to carry a potentially lethal instrument...you have a propensity to use it..even for say unintentional incidents...you can inflict mortal wounds...as also men can carry that and as the saying goes violence begets violence.. on the other hand pepper spray is non lethal and will achieve the same purpose. it will also identify the guy in the public and shame him...

I am an idiot for telling the truth...:winky:. Our society is not as improved as the western countries. We have to deal with every sections, every class of the society. Men who come to work from villages are new to these sort of dresses. They do tempt to molest women at every given chance. So, are gonna stop the men from coming to cities? Or our women gonna stop women going to public places with some proper dress? Which one is easier? I think protecting our women from these sex maniacs is a better option for me.

I was in a theater last month. During the interval, two 16 year old boys upper pinched a girl who was wearing a tight sleeve less T shirt and jeans. I am just wondering if she was wearing a normal dress these boys would not have done this. Just my thought...!! Girls should be little careful in wearing these dresses in public as all the hormone driven teenagers waiting for a chance to molest a girl. Or maybe, I am just an idiot.
aur tu waha tamasha dekh raha tha?

I am an idiot for telling the truth...:winky:. Our society is not as improved as the western countries. We have to deal with every sections' date=' every class of the society. Men who come to work from villages are new to these sort of dresses. They do tempt to molest women at every given chance. So, are gonna stop the men from coming to cities? Or our women gonna stop women going to public places with some proper dress? Which one is easier? I think protecting our women from these sex maniacs is a better option for me.[/quote'] What western societies are you referring to? Most of them have their own problems when it comes to women. And why the hell are you making accusations against people coming from villages. Face it, whether he is uneducated or educated, if the idiot has no morals in his life, then he will do it regardless of any consequences.

What western societies are you referring to? Most of them have their own problems when it comes to women. And why the hell are you making accusations against people coming from villages. Face it' date=' whether he is uneducated or educated, if the idiot has no morals in his life, then he will do it regardless of any consequences.[/quote'] Baap re. Geeta paath karne waale mein itna gussa? You are officially a Bihari Laloo now:dance:

You did not see her dress' date=' did u?[/quote'] I don't need to see her dress. NO one and I mean no one has the right to touch others without permission. I do agree that most girls dress that way because they want to be "noticed" but it still doesn't give any pervert the right to touch her in any form.

I had no intention to stop them even if I had a chance to. I have no sympathy for those girls who dresses to woo men.:--D
Its just way some people are though. Clothes which are tight can make you more sweaty and are uncomfortable but make a person look more aesthetic. Some people need more attention, some dont need much.