Blog: Urban Gypsy | Girl Molested in Delhi Metro General Compartment

Stuge

I was in a theater last month. During the interval, two 16 year old boys upper pinched a girl who was wearing a tight sleeve less T shirt and jeans. I am just wondering if she was wearing a normal dress these boys would not have done this. Just my thought...!! Girls should be little careful in wearing these dresses in public as all the hormone driven teenagers waiting for a chance to molest a girl. Or maybe, I am just an idiot.
you are....

I am an idiot for telling the truth...:winky:. Our society is not as improved as the western countries. We have to deal with every sections' date=' every class of the society. Men who come to work from villages are new to these sort of dresses. They do tempt to molest women at every given chance. So, are gonna stop the men from coming to cities? Or our women gonna stop women going to public places with some proper dress? Which one is easier? I think protecting our women from these sex maniacs is a better option for me.[/quote'] You think that these villagers treat their fully clothed women any better?

I don't need to see her dress. NO one and I mean no one has the right to touch others without permission. I do agree that most girls dress that way because they want to be "noticed" but it still doesn't give any pervert the right to touch her in any form.
There's no denying it increases chances of attack. It is not however a justified reason. Thats the reality. fark off Pravin lol :finger: my real names Mandeep though (srs). Same as cricketer.

Why bother posting? The sane ones already know how serious of a problem the entire thing is, specially in Delhi. Insane ones like Pace Attack are part of them. Reminds me of an incident when my girlfriend, now my wife, and I stepped out of a restaurant and apparently someone deliberately brushed against her (I didn't notice). Man, the maa behen ki she let that guy have while I was still trying to understand what was going on! Then of course 5-10 people came including the restaurant darbaan and started beating the crap out of the guy and his friend and I had to intervene to say enough before they murdered them!

Why bother posting? The sane ones already know how serious of a problem the entire thing is, specially in Delhi. Insane ones like Pace Attack are part of them. Reminds me of an incident when my girlfriend, now my wife, and I stepped out of a restaurant and apparently someone deliberately brushed against her (I didn't notice). Man, the maa behen ki she let that guy have while I was still trying to understand what was going on! Then of course 5-10 people came including the restaurant darbaan and started beating the crap out of the guy and his friend and I had to intervene to say enough before they murdered them!
:hysterical: Was this at Delhi?

:cantstop:

You think that these villagers treat their fully clothed women any better?
You don't understand, do u? When they come to city most of them think that all the modern wwomen are up for grabs, its free meat for them, especially in a unprotected place they would go to any extend to molest them. Those who live in city are so used to these dress, and they would not make a big fuss abt it. But for those who come from villages, its a new place, free meat and these dresses would definitely tempt them to go to any extend to molest them. I don't blame those who go to offices in cabs and they work in a protective environment. They can wear whatever they want but those who uses public transport should be careful of these sex maniacs. I am saying this for their protection only. Its up to you to accept it or not.

In an unprotected environment why do u wear such dresses? Otherwise its a free show yaar' date=' girls wearing these sort of dresses are free show yaar, why am I gonna hate it? lol[/quote'] Unprotected environment? Tax kya tumhare jaiso ko paalne ke liye dete hain? It's a movie theater, not some gali in Dharawi! Free show? :wall: You are a freak show.

You don't understand' date=' do u? When they come to city most of them think that all the modern wwomen are up for grabs, its free meat for them, especially in a unprotected place they would go to any extend to molest them. Those who live in city are so used to these dress, and they would not make a big fuss abt it. But for those who come from villages, its a new place, free meat and these dresses would definitely tempt them to go to any extend to molest them. I don't blame those who go to offices in cabs and they work in a protective environment. They can wear whatever they want but those who uses public transport should be careful of these sex maniacs. I am saying this for their protection only. Its up to you to accept it or not.[/quote'] And you think these men treat their own women like goddesses and not cattle? Just because some junglee men can't control themselves is no reason to deny people their freedom.If these dogs can't behave...they should be put away.And you are not being helpful by giving your pearls of wisdom here. You are a part of the problem. You may not have been the one to pinch but people like you are the support group for those who do.You are no better than them.

And you think these men treat their own women like goddesses and not cattle? Just because some junglee men can't control themselves is no reason to deny people their freedom.If these dogs can't behave...they should be put away.And you are not being helpful by giving your pearls of wisdom here. You are a part of the problem. You may not have been the one to pinch but people like you are the support group for those who do.You are no better than them.
He's just too embarrassed to admit he's done it to teach all those s/luts in the world a lesson to dress up according to what he considers proper.