what are the changes you want to see in BCCI and indian cricket

i am just a drop in the ocean ....there are many millions of fans like me...whose quotient of happiness and sadness is directly proportional to the performance of Team india. lately cricket in india has been commercialized by BCCI ....all we see is $$$$$ in BCCI coffer.. but where do they use it....? where would you want them to use all the money? I HAVE A DREAM THAT.. 1. We would have world class stadiums in all major venues. 2. we would have comfortable seating arrangements in the staduim. 3. we would have clean toilets and constant water supply in those toilets. 4. we would have clean water coolers in stadiums.. 5. we would be able to buy eatable items at MRP. 6. we would have super sopers at all the grounds.. 7. we would have indoor training facilities in all stadiums.. 8. we would have dress for support staff in all stadiums.. 9. Players would be sufficiently payed for the games. 10. BCCI WOULD HAVE A SITE. 11. there would be no free passes.. 12. tickets would be available on-line for all the matches. BAS ITNA SA KHAWAB HAI....

i am just a drop in the ocean ....there are many millions of fans like me...whose quotient of happiness and sadness is directly proportional to the performance of Team india. lately cricket in india has been commercialized by BCCI ....all we see is $$$$$ in BCCI coffer.. but where do they use it....? where would you want them to use all the money? I HAVE A DREAM THAT.. 1. We would have world class stadiums in all major venues. 2. we would have comfortable seating arrangements in the staduim. 3. we would have clean toilets and constant water supply in those toilets. 4. we would have clean water coolers in stadiums.. 5. we would be able to buy eatable items at MRP. 6. we would have super sopers at all the grounds.. 7. we would have indoor training facilities in all stadiums.. 8. we would have dress for support staff in all stadiums.. 9. Players would be sufficiently payed for the games. 10. BCCI WOULD HAVE A SITE. 11. there would be no free passes.. 12. tickets would be available on-line for all the matches. BAS ITNA SA KHAWAB HAI....
Bas itna hi?? Nothing about professionalising BCCI? Nothing about having a competitive domestic system? Nothing about paying the domestic cricketers handsomely and giving them security through contracts? Nothing about having world class pitches even at smaller centres for the domestic matches too? Nothing about zonal bias free selection system? Nothing about having a proper grooming plan of young cricketers through academy and A tours regularly? Nothing about transparency in the system? Blah blah..... This post can be never ending!!!!!!!
Bas itna hi?? Nothing about professionalising BCCI? Nothing about having a competitive domestic system? Nothing about paying the domestic cricketers handsomely and giving them security through contracts? Nothing about having world class pitches even at smaller centres for the domestic matches too? Nothing about zonal bias free selection system? Nothing about having a proper grooming plan of young cricketers through academy and A tours regularly? Nothing about transparency in the system? Blah blah..... This post can be never ending!!!!!!!
Sweet Dreams are made of these, Who am i to disagree
Chandan should really be made the CEO of Indian cricket. I'm sure she has more ideas than the BCCI bosses. The only downfall though with Chandan as CEO the players will never be blamed for losses :regular_smile:
We'll have Chandan rotate the post with Fineleg or Radhika. That'll take care of the problem of players.:regular_smile: