Best Bud

Gambit

If you had to name two people from ICFans, one male and one female, that you think you would get along really well in real life, who would you name? For me, I think varun is someone who I'd get along with really well. He is easy going, from Delhi(as me) and doesn't take things too seriously. Among the women, it would probably be either radhika or Aditi. radhika, because it'll be fun to tease her. :D Aditi, because she is so chilled out and good looking to boot. :D

hmmmm Adi.. cuz she is a like gujju sista frm same mumbai neighborhood.. bubbly type of gal.. nice person too.. Varun .. cuz very easy going and smart .. also these are the only two ICFers I talk to outside of this MB.. radhika.. i feel could be very bossy if you make her a friend . I still remember sending her an email 3-4 years back.. . :haha: most of the guys here are on higher IQ level so dont know if I can get along.. :cantstop: but damn funny..

>>>>radhika.. i feel could be very bossy if you make her a friend . I still remember sending her an email 3-4 years back.. yeah ..I remember...bada bhai sahab type mail tha...:Dyou would make a good brother veer...very protective.:two_thumbs_up: :omg_smile:Maina theek se reply diya tha na?? kuch unt sunt to nahi likha tha....:embaressed_smile:

>>>>radhika.. i feel could be very bossy if you make her a friend . I still remember sending her an email 3-4 years back.. yeah ..I remember...bada bhai sahab type mail tha...:Dyou would make a good brother veer...very protective.:two_thumbs_up: :omg_smile:Maina theek se reply diya tha na?? kuch unt sunt to nahi likha tha....:embaressed_smile:
haha.. nahi nahi.. kuch ulta fulta nahi tha.. i was new at that time.. aur kuch bhi likh diya tha email main.. :haha:

Only two? Wont work for me really, basically because different posters have different sides to them. Rajeev for instance I can sit with and discuss movies, music and so on. CC/Shwetabh would be two of the peoples close to my thought process on current affairs. Then there is Dhondy with whom I can discuss about life. Gator is there with gym, food and girls. All you need to do is to put a naughty picture and he will show up in no time. Plus he shares my passion for kicking away the deadwoods(from Indian team) and beating the living daylights off Murali. Young chappies like Sriram and Apo are young upcoming recruits I could pummel with what to do in IT(as if I know something!) KR would be an apt candidate for a nice little evening discussion on most things, excluding golf(mate you should agree it sucks) DR and GIB for everything Bihari... Then there is Gambo, Ravi...tough call in all.. By the way Gator post a 'good' picture...

Nice thread. My best bud would be Pred. We would walk into a pub, I'd buy him a Kingfisher and grab an orange juice myself, and then we'd discuss cricket, football and boxing for the next three hours, without getting bored for a milli-second, two sport buffs who have missed very little over the years that was ever worth following, sharing their views on the greatest sportmen on view out there, and then perhaps going home to our respective treadmill or gym, slogging until every last ounce of energy was expended, paying our homage in our very own way to those sporting luminaries.

Only two? Wont work for me really, basically because different posters have different sides to them. Rajeev for instance I can sit with and discuss movies, music and so on. CC/Shwetabh would be two of the peoples close to my thought process on current affairs. Then there is Dhondy with whom I can discuss about life. Gator is there with gym, food and girls. All you need to do is to put a naughty picture and he will show up in no time. Plus he shares my passion for kicking away the deadwoods(from Indian team) and beating the living daylights off Murali. Young chappies like Sriram and Apo are young upcoming recruits I could pummel with what to do in IT(as if I know something!) KR would be an apt candidate for a nice little evening discussion on most things, excluding golf(mate you should agree it sucks) DR and GIB for everything Bihari... Then there is Gambo, Ravi...tough call in all.. By the way Gator post a 'good' picture...
Lurks man.... u gonna get me beat up by wife :devil_smile: i missed out on a coupla names..... there is this funny perv - GKD... i think, we will get ailong jus fine....i will spank him everyday to pray with me :D and CC... now tht will be fun..... i like to get him all riled up and fuming.... he is a good kid though....reminds me so much of my cousin who is 2 yr younger than me.... he knows he cant hit me and i used to take the p1ss out of him all the time....

Rather than pointing out two people , I want to spell out the group in which i would want to be a part of. My first selection would be Radhika. I think she is a great sport and a very chattery type. And yea , i expect her to boss me around but i dont mind. :D Among the men , it would Lurks , CC , C'tics and Dsr. I think it would be non-stop fun to be part of this gang. Lurks is someone with whom you can discuss anything with and he is never too far away from a nostalgic recollection from his past life. Conversation with him will be fun. CC, is the resident expert on all matters and talks about things in a totally impersonal way ( except ofcourse when it is DR:D). It will be great to debate with him on lots of topics endlessly . But the real fun part of this group would be Dsr and C'tics. Dsr would probably go on making his outlandish and sometimes outrageous claims while C'tlcs would probably be busy countering him with his awesome onliners like " Green Mango more" , " You suck in cricket, go play ringa roses with Parth " etc... I think i would probably die of laughter seeing these two in action. For pure cricketing matters , I would invite Chandan and F'leg , both in opposite spectrums as far their views on Indian cricket is concerned. It would be nice to discuss cricket with them.

Lurks man.... u gonna get me beat up by wife :devil_smile:
Of course nothing builds physique better than good old beating! Okay let me do the honours then. Here is a picture of Rajmata Gayatri Devi of Jaipur. According to a few polls/nominations she is supposed to be the most beautiful Indian woman bar none. blog_gayatri.jpg