Iphone 5 announced

rkt.india

iPhone 5 review : Engadget

The iPhone 5 is a significant improvement over the iPhone 4S in nearly every regard, and in those areas that didn't see an upgrade over its predecessor -- camera, storage capacity -- one could make a strong case that the iPhone 4S was already ahead of the curve. Every area, that is, except for the OS. If anything, it's the operating system here that's beginning to feel a bit dated and beginning to show its age. Still, the iPhone 5 absolutely shines. Pick your benchmark and you'll find Apple's thin new weapon sitting at or near the top. Will it convince you to give up your Android or Windows Phone ways and join the iOS side? Maybe, maybe not. Will it wow you? Hold it in your hand -- you might be surprised. For the iOS faithful this is a no-brainer upgrade. This is without a doubt the best iPhone yet. This is a hallmark of design. This is the one you've been waiting for.
http://www.engadget.com/2012/09/18/apple-iphone-5-review/ :--D

I am using iOS 6 and the only difference is that now I have new maps. There is no other major change. Btw that passbook thing is just a bunch of apps from airlines etc' date=' nothing special.[/quote'] Apple have royally screwed the maps. A gradual transition would have been better. Here's a train station shown in the middle of the river. :facepalm: dunno-whats-strange-a-train-station-in-the

tumblr_mand4rb8bg1rhptwbo1_1280.jpgAre you alright, Eiffel Tower? You're looking kind of... flat. tumblr_manj0agaa71rhptwbo1_1280.jpg London, UK "Battersea Bridge in London, UK. I think I’ll find another way to cross the Thames." tumblr_manikywapv1rhptwbo1_1280.jpg Colchester, UK Well, that's helpful. tumblr_manhxvzcwd1rhptwbo1_1280.png Paderborn, Germany "One part of my city (Paderborn, Germany) is now sharp but black-white, the other part is colored but blurry! Great Apple!" tumblr_manjt4eh3z1rhptwbo1_1280.png Cologe, Germany "Walking instructions actively try to avoid getting you to your desired target. (Which is correctly marked by the red pin.)" tumblr_manjydhagi1rhptwbo1_1280.jpg York, UK What happens when the color starts? Does it mean you've reached Oz? tumblr_manlg1zhwq1rhptwbo1_1280.png Boston, Massachusets "I-93 at the Zakim Bridge in Boston. Never knew it was a roller coaster!" tumblr_manlpibf5y1rhptwbo1_1280.png Malmö Central Station, Sweden Are they hiding something? tumblr_manfuzpyky1rhptwbo1_1280-1.jpg Mumbai, India "This isn’t some remote location, this is the city of Mumbai. The blue dot is where I am." tumblr_manirsh2xh1rhptwbo1_1280.jpg New York City, New York "Clearly Apple knows of the coming apocolypse. Manhattan end of the Brooklyn Bridge." tumblr_mandq6pfij1rhptwbo1_1280.jpg Tokyo, Japan They said it all. http://mashable.com/2012/09/20/the-world-according-to-apple-maps/#89957Paris-France :hysterical:

Apple have royally screwed the maps. A gradual transition would have been better. Here's a train station shown in the middle of the river. :facepalm: dunno-whats-strange-a-train-station-in-the
if I search for my house address then it shows a place 2 miles from my house but if I search by community name then its perfect so I guess there are some bugs Overall its way better than the Google maps we had before, the voice direction is good, the maps look fine and works well with the contacts list

LL6C9545-hero.jpg
If you're used to the iPhone 4S camera, the new shooter won't seem like a massive change in quality, but side-by-side there's definitely a bump in definition and clarity in the images the iPhone 5 produces. Perhaps challengers like Nokia's Lumia 920 will be able to knock Apple off of its throne here, but right now the iPhone 5 is the device to have in your pocket if you're leaving the point-and-shoot at home.
One of the most amazing feats Apple pulled off in the thinner, lighter iPhone 5 is that the battery life is not only as good as the previous phone... it's actually better. Even when using LTE data!
I'm happy to report that Siri — while still not out of beta — seems far more capable on the iPhone 5 (and frankly, on the updated 4S) than ever before. Not only can the new Siri now do things like Tweet and post to Facebook for you, open applications, give you sports scores and detailed information on movies, but she generally just seems to be better and faster at finding all kinds of information
Verge Score 8.8 http://www.theverge.com/2012/9/21/3363238/iphone-5-review