US consulate in Chennai attacked, riots in Ghaziabad

superstar

Must be in Oz..but here in US, evangelical churches urged people to watch the movie and feel the pain of Christ. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Passion_of_the_Christ#Response_from_evangelicals
Kaka, I was talking about the Roman Catholic Church which has the highest order. Read the official statement which will be along the lines of "Watch and come back in better faith". There will be stupid protestors, radicals and pastors with their sense of ooomph but they are not the ones who speak for christians around the world. Edit - To clarify, the RC church never held extremist views about banning the book or the film.
No' date=' majority of churches were against Passion of the Christ and very strictly against Da vincci code. The reason for being against Passion was because they dont believe that anybody can show the punishment that Christ took. There can not be any reenactment as it was beyond what anybody can ever imagine.[/quote'] Bhailog I was not talking about Passion of the Christ being offensive to Christians...I was talking about how some people felt despite being accurate,it steered anti-Jewish sentiments...SO the Churches were Ok but the Jewish comminity may not have been thrileld by their portrayal....I apologize if my earlier argument was not clear

Must be in Oz..but here in US, evangelical churches urged people to watch the movie and feel the pain of Christ. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Passion_of_the_Christ#Response_from_evangelicals
I was suffering from depression when that movie was released and a colleague of mine was trying to help me by puting me in touch with his preist. They even prayed for me :icflove: Even though I was depressed and thought of killing myself 100 times but I still couldnt buy into the concept of God, maybe a lot of mental patients do and become obsessed with it (just a thought). Why I mention this is because when I met the priest, his exact words were that Most churches dont oppose the film but dont want people to watch it as that punishment can never be shown as it was something beyond what anybody can even imagine. Sorry for trusting the priest as from the wiki link its clear that most churches wanted people to watch it :giggle:

^^ I don't know why I quoted BD Fan in my prev post but here is my response ... Ok :yay: some dude condemned this act...Dexter thanks for the link and I am glad someone has condemned the act ...seems like an important enough dude....obviously he did throw a little bone out there about why the instigating act was a big deal but BDfan,this question is more applicable to you do you think the video was a big enough deal to bring in the kind of chain reaction it did? Also if we are blaming this on a bunch of idiots spread across the world,what is the common connecting link?Now before the next phase of argument goes into the guys instigating this are doing this to further their own political agenda....Now does this mean islam is a powerful political tool or is it just that there are more idiots(I mean it more in the illeterate and mentally-exploited kind) there? Or Let us go the conspiracy theory route...or is their just more media coverage on this than any other religion,sect or community? Once again I don't want to offend you or my intention is not to make derogatory statements about your religion but for once it would be nice if there was a muslim who came up and said how there is something being done to cleanup all the *** that is taking place ...
first of all my post was a response to ur post where u said u dont see any apologies. there was a huge protest in libya itself against the killing of USA consulate but didnt get media coverage. the grand mufti of KSA, turkey, muslim leaders in egypt condemned these killing nd riots. now come to the next point. why a low class no name video like that caused so much reaction. there are several reasons. first i wanna talk abt islam the religion itself. we believe quran is the words of god. when muhammad was alive the quran was written and muhammad told his followers not to write any teaching of him bcs they will get mixed with quran. he told his followeers to memorize his teachings and write them only after he(muhammad) is dead. so when muhammad was dead his followers wrote many books known as hadiths. now there are lots of hadith which are contrary to quran nd really confusing. there is hardly any verse in quran where it stated u can kill any qafir or any1. it says again nd again nd again that only god has the right to judge nd punish sum1. but u will find many hadiths promoting killing qafirs or non-muslims. the reason why muslims think victimized mainly bcs they are. not necessarily by the world but by their own leaders. not to mention constant brainwashing by mullahs and teaching extremist views on madrasas which has nothing to do wiv quran. from childhood they are taught these hated views not only in family but also in educational institutes. internet now a days helping extrimists spread their views too. so in denial of their own failure muslims blame others for their poor condition. for more details go read #26 islam is ofcourse used as a political tool. let me put it this way. wen israel attack palestine, USA attack iraq a normal muslim sitting in bd dont think its a political opression. they see it as a religious opression. why is that so? bcs they are made to see it that way by the media nd religious leaders. even the imam in ur local mosque shouts his lungs out how america is killing muslims nd shud go to hell not knowing anything about global politics. nd young pious muslim guys start fuming, finish praying, go out nd start destoying public property or burn down usa flag completely forgetting the fact that its their duty to pray for the whole humanity after praying not destroying other's property. other thing is so wrong abt muslims ( i said muslims not islam) is lack of liberalism). its clearly stated in quran that people form other religion will go to heaven as well. we are no one to judge. only allah will judge every1's fate on the day of judgement. and we cant predict who will end up where. but its a misbilief of muslims that only we will go to heaven nd every1 else will go to hell. so we are always right nd blessed by god nd watever we do in the name of islam is right. the whole world is liberal but we are not. thats why we end up fighting against the whole world.

Islamists almost by definition have a vested interest in continuously fanning the flames of Muslim victimhood. For Islamists, wrath against the West is the basis for their claim to the support of Muslim masses, taking attention away from societal political and economic failures. For example, the 57 member states of the Organization of Islamic Conference account for one-fifth of the world's population but their combined gross domestic product is less than 7% of global output—a harsh reality for which Islamists offer no solution.
http://mobile.hudson.org/articles/articledetails.cfm?id=9253 Ambassador Husain Haqqani is a Hudson Institute Senior Fellow and Director for South and Central Asia. He served as Pakistan's ambassador to the United States from 2008-2011 and is widely credited with managing a difficult partnership during a critical phase in the global war on terrorism.

I was suffering from depression when that movie was released and a colleague of mine was trying to help me by puting me in touch with his preist. They even prayed for me :icflove: Even though I was depressed and thought of killing myself 100 times but I still couldnt buy into the concept of God, maybe a lot of mental patients do and become obsessed with it (just a thought). Why I mention this is because when I met the priest, his exact words were that Most churches dont oppose the film but dont want people to watch it as that punishment can never be shown as it was something beyond what anybody can even imagine. Sorry for trusting the priest as from the wiki link its clear that most churches wanted people to watch it :giggle:
Sad to hear that. Commend you for surviving it.

Looks like Australia is clamping down on the non-australian citizens and plan to cancel their visa. Sources said' date=' child services plan to visit the family who let their kids carry sign of hate.[/quote'] Good job Australia. These guys enjoy the western freedom and at the same time protest against it. If you can't respect the laws of the land go back to where you came from or where your belief is acceptable.

The other day, the Australian government said they were going to deport those engaged in the extremist riots if they had to. Two days later, the mofos started turning themselves in at the police stations claiming it was all a misunderstanding, that they don't understand the gravity of their actions, they won't do it again blah blah blah :hysterical:

The other day, the Australian government said they were going to deport those engaged in the extremist riots if they had to. Two days later, the mofos started turning themselves in at the police stations claiming it was all a misunderstanding, that they don't understand the gravity of their actions, they won't do it again blah blah blah :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Finally Julia did something which deserves a :clap:

Ok getting back on topic. This is very interesting. Videos surface depicting the actual events of the night. From these videos it's almost clear that there was no protest. These guys practically walk right up to the front door and...............KNOCK! [ame=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xth66z_gunmen-attack-us-consulate-in-benghazi-killing-staffer_news]Gunmen attack US consulate in Benghazi, killing staffer. - Video Dailymotion[/ame] http://www.video.hd44.com/2012/09/blog-post_7694.html I got these vids of this forum, http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1992261/pg1 I know it's illegal to post links to other forums, but in this case I thought it was relevant. So wish I could understand what they saying in the videos. Anyone understand arabic here?