Any gamers around ??

jf1gp_1

:nice: Hey, is there any mod which can make edges more genuine? I mean even if there is a full and straight delivery, no swing, no seam movement and even if I time it ideally, at times it still results in an edge to the keeper.
I get lot of edges but no edge has gone to the slips when a spinner bowls. Are you using that Ankit patch?

:nice: Hey, is there any mod which can make edges more genuine? I mean even if there is a full and straight delivery, no swing, no seam movement and even if I time it ideally, at times it still results in an edge to the keeper.
4 months and done :yay: game2013052517423321.jpg

There was few missions in COD situated in Darjeeling but that was it. Games such as Assassins Creed dig way too deep into some culture but you do that in India and it takes no time to start a revolt.
:agree: Long time back, a mod developer in a major gaming network internet site (guess u got it :giggle: ) claimed that COD team planned to feature the Mumbai attacks as a part of their mission (Most probably MW3). He said, the player can control a NSG's and the mission is to save the hostages, diffuse bombs and kill all terrorist. It sounded cool, but it didn't happened. Even I wonder whether it's a truth. I guess there is an upcoming game based on Tom Clancy's novels will have a few missions in India. Not sure whether it will happen.
Did you check out the animated movies of Hanuman or other religious and mythical ones made by some Indian companies? :rofl: Give me few more years on this I surely can do better. They don't care as they target the kids and the kids nowadays can live with those stupid movies.
Yeah, those were lolworthy :giggle: I cringe whenever I watch those. Even when I was a kid, the cartoon network had a lot of wonderful ones. Power zone, swat cats, centurions, jhonny quest, top cat, flintstone, he man and the masters of universe, powerpuff girls, samurai jack, hell there are lot more. Still my fav is Jhonny Bravo :woot: Never again we will see the cartoons like those. The animation now a day's can't even match the 60's, heck even the animation of 1930's of the west :embarassed: Okay, the animation is bad, but do they atleast have a little bit of clever direction/story? :headshake: Hope the future is good :((

:agree: Long time back, a mod developer in a major gaming network internet site (guess u got it :giggle: ) claimed that COD team planned to feature the Mumbai attacks as a part of their mission (Most probably MW3). He said, the player can control a NSG's and the mission is to save the hostages, diffuse bombs and kill all terrorist. It sounded cool, but it didn't happened. Even I wonder whether it's a truth. I guess there is an upcoming game based on Tom Clancy's novels will have a few missions in India. Not sure whether it will happen. Yeah, those were lolworthy :giggle: I cringe whenever I watch those. Even when I was a kid, the cartoon network had a lot of wonderful ones. Power zone, swat cats, centurions, jhonny quest, top cat, flintstone, he man and the masters of universe, powerpuff girls, samurai jack, hell there are lot more. Still my fav is Jhonny Bravo :woot: Never again we will see the cartoons like those. The animation now a day's can't even match the 60's, heck even the animation of 1930's of the west :embarassed: Okay, the animation is bad, but do they atleast have a little bit of clever direction/story? :headshake: Hope the future is good :((
NSG would have been awesome. Never heard about it though. The new Medal Of Honor had Pakistan, plenty of missions there. A whole chapter actually. Same goes with sports games. India never give away the copyrights to EA or any other company.
The animation now a day's can't even match the 60's, heck even the animation of 1930's of the west :embarassed: Okay, the animation is bad, but do they atleast have a little bit of clever direction/story? :headshake:
Exactly. They have no ideas while making a good movie. Either snatch some scenes from a western animation movie or have a stupid bollywood theme to it. Dexter was one of my favorites :good: Johnny Bravo, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Men in Black etc...were all awesome :good: There was an art from an Indian comic of Indian mythology, looked superb. Gotta search for it..those were some seriously good art.

I get lot of edges but no edge has gone to the slips when a spinner bowls. Are you using that Ankit patch?
Yeah there is no point to keep a slip for spinners. rather keep silly point and short leg because even if there is the slightest of edges they dive forward in front of the batsman to take it. :giggle: Not using any patch as of now, like I told you, I am waiting for this long county season. Do you also get edges on straight deliveries that do nothing?
4 months and done :yay: game2013052517423321.jpg
:two_thumbs_up: When will I do it :wall:

Yeah there is no point to keep a slip for spinners. rather keep silly point and short leg because even if there is the slightest of edges they dive forward in front of the batsman to take it. :giggle: Not using any patch as of now, like I told you, I am waiting for this long county season. Do you also get edges on straight deliveries that do nothing?
Not really. The one that swings away usually produces edges when our confidence is low or a tail ender is out there. Lol..silly point and short leg takes the most bizzare catches they get in front of the batsman and take low impossible catches :giggle:

slick and Sid which game you are talking about?looks good :hmmm:
Cricket 07 English county season.
U guys still playing Easports cricket 2007 with mods.Really we need new games.
This is the best cricket game as of yet, sadly. :(( Ashes is good but this seems better. There are 2 brand new games to be released on June. :dance:

Cricket 07 English county season. This is the best cricket game as of yet, sadly. :(( Ashes is good but this seems better. There are 2 brand new games to be released on June. :dance:
I Played cricket 2007 for years till ashes 09 came.With good field editor settings and proper roster it was a challenging game.I could not go back to 07 even with ipls mods.

Seriously! That is the best cricket game out there even after 6 years.
I disagree ashes cricket 09 is better than cricket 07 even with mods.Brian lara cricket 99 is the best if u can handle the dated graphics.

I disagree ashes cricket 09 is better than cricket 07 even with mods.Brian lara cricket 99 is the best if u can handle the dated graphics.
Actually I was a huge Ashes Cricket fan. You could check my Raptr gameplay time, I am #1 (http://raptr.com/SLICK_R392/about) on that, not bragging but just describing how awesome that game is but not as fluid as Cricket '07. It has got to easy even with angry pixel's HC mod.

inernational cricket 2010 is good. Not perfect. But good fun.. Especially i just love the backfoot lofted shot over long on for six. Also taking the catch is also fun. There are some flaws.. like inconsistent batting from opposition. One minute they wallop you no matter how you bowl what you bowl.. then they suddenly they go to tuk tuk mode especially when the ball is turning into you (left arm to left hander or offie to a right hander) aiming the pad.