Any gamers around ??

jf1gp_1

and i wasted lots of fate and would run off on side quests would never stay on course...i did this even moved into add on quests which will take you across great under ground passage or over seas to unlinked large locations in maps from where you can not return till you finish those add on's after that they will become freely accessible..but the benefit is you move out of the peak effort battles as the life that spawns is for current strength and when i would come back to main quest i would find them easier...almost boringly... :) too bad there would not be a bigger better version of this game..they say witcher 3 is 35 times larger than witcher 2...i found witcher 2 massive never played it beyond initial quests though..skyrim elder scrolls i played a bit but got bored somehow...the new versions have dragons..well..thought about dragon age as well..

Adessa ? yup that was impressive about the priesmere trolls i had crafted priesmere weapons and primal magic weapons by then' date=' 1, stun 2 killed them with a 240+ ? crafted longsword i was very high on armour and hp...the difficult silver back trolls come in the add on teeth of naros they are like 90% of priesmere trolls in hard, drops lots of unique weapons and standard that could be salvaged..[/quote'] Yep, Adessa. I love the entrance. Adessa_3.jpg I mostly used the Chakkras. Played 50% with the long swords and later figured how good the Chakkras and Staffs were. Witcher's my favorite series, Witcher 1 being the best of 2. Read the actual novel as well, story is ****ing kick ass !!! And I saved up a lot of unnecessary fate expecting a bigger opposition everytime :P Those spiders were effing annoying. I gotta agree, that arena (House of Valor) got pretty tough for me. Skyrim was probably famous due to some minor RPG features. I found it overrated. Side quests were the only fun part and exploration. Have you tried Mass Effect series? If you are into EPIC Action movies, its a must.

Yeah ashes only not big ants.Its very bad according to reviews.worse than ac 09 and ic 10.
Oh...din't they postpone the release of the game only to polish it and make it better after the lame vids? Can't wait for Big Ant's. Looks perfect apart from some lame animation.

Wonder if something's changed since COD 4.
Level of detail is immense..........the campaign missions are epic :two_thumbs_up:.........but you must play it at minimum veteran difficulty........haven't tried multiplayer since my friend only has 1 controller.......

Yep, Adessa. I love the entrance. Adessa_3.jpg I mostly used the Chakkras. Played 50% with the long swords and later figured how good the Chakkras and Staffs were. Witcher's my favorite series, Witcher 1 being the best of 2. Read the actual novel as well, story is ****ing kick ass !!! And I saved up a lot of unnecessary fate expecting a bigger opposition everytime :P Those spiders were effing annoying. I gotta agree, that arena (House of Valor) got pretty tough for me. Skyrim was probably famous due to some minor RPG features. I found it overrated. Side quests were the only fun part and exploration. Have you tried Mass Effect series? If you are into EPIC Action movies, its a must.
read your post just now..good stuff man.. :two_thumbs_up: have fun