Any gamers around ??

jf1gp_1

Played about 8-12 hours of DB Cricket 14. Bowling is quiet boring and batting is very, very challenging. Career is mode is the highlights. When you are player's not fielding nor batting, he will be busy at the slips or any other area. Good overall but bowling could have been better.

Played about 8-12 hours of DB Cricket 14. Bowling is quiet boring and batting is very' date= very challenging. Career is mode is the highlights. When you are player's not fielding nor batting, he will be busy at the slips or any other area. Good overall but bowling could have been better.
Challenging as in?It doesnt tell where the ball's gonna pitch beforehand? :nervous:

Challenging as in?It doesnt tell where the ball's gonna pitch beforehand? :nervous:
It doesn't but you can predict as it swings slowly. I think you can enable it but disabling it is fun. I couldn't score more than 40 in all game. Bowling was quiet easy, limited and boring. Tons of options. Game modes and such. In career you can only start with County teams. That sucks. I wanted to play for Kerala and kick the big shots in Ranji

It doesn't but you can predict as it swings slowly. I think you can enable it but disabling it is fun. I couldn't score more than 40 in all game. Bowling was quiet easy, limited and boring. Tons of options. Game modes and such. In career you can only start with County teams. That sucks. I wanted to play for Kerala and kick the big shots in Ranji
There is a team for Kerala in DBC ? :cantstop:

:cantstop:

Played about 8-12 hours of DB Cricket 14. Bowling is quiet boring and batting is very' date=' very challenging. Career is mode is the highlights. When you are player's not fielding nor batting, he will be busy at the slips or any other area. Good overall but bowling could have been better.[/quote'] thanks, brb downloadin it B->

I m playing Command & Conquer Generals - Zero Hour expansion. It's an old game but the game play is awesome. Not sure how I missed this little gem. :hmmmm:
I used to play but i am hardcore fan of C&C : Red Alert 2 :woot: Still listening to RA2 OST :aha: