Dhoni should be sacked as captain in all 3 formats!

And probably old generation of fans do not read posts completely? Read the last line once again.
What has "Dhoni should be sacked" got to do with comparing ODI and test whitewashes? Australia just got whitewashed in England in ODIs - probably the same thing as getting whitewashed in the Ashes, right? And where did I say anything about generation of fans?
South Africa were "demolished" in all senses - 10 consecutive ODI losses and were pathetic in Tests. #TrueStory Here's Neil Manthorp's article excerpt http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/143069.html It does not mean Dhoni shouldn't be sacked though.
10 ODIs in a row is not equal to 8 Tests in a row (out of which 4 we lost by an innings and others by margin of well over 100 runs. )
What has "Dhoni should be sacked" got to do with comparing ODI and test whitewashes? Australia just got whitewashed in England in ODIs - probably the same thing as getting whitewashed in the Ashes, right? And where did I say anything about generation of fans?
Oops! I was replying to Post 206 - I never meant to compare Tests and ODIs and I do not believe they are the same either. Apologies for the "old generation" barb; I confused your posts with KT's post. I'm nauseated after the display in the last 3 days.
10 ODIs in a row is not equal to 8 Tests in a row (out of which 4 we lost by an innings and others by margin of well over 100 runs. )
I never said they were equal! Post 206 says "no captain has survived whitewashes" (without the Test/ODI qualifier) - I just corrected it. I did not mean to compare or contrast or even suggest that they are equal!
Oops! I was replying to Post 206 - I never meant to compare Tests and ODIs and I do not believe they are the same either. Apologies for the "old generation" barb; I confused your posts with KT's post. I'm nauseated after the display in the last 3 days. I never said they were equal! Post 206 says "no captain has survived whitewashes" (without the Test/ODI qualifier) - I just corrected it. I did not mean to compare or contrast or even suggest that they are equal!
Come on You are nitpicking now.
Where was the comparison of Tests & ODIs in all this?
Oops! I was replying to Post 206 - I never meant to compare Tests and ODIs and I do not believe they are the same either. Apologies for the "old generation" barb; I confused your posts with KT's post. I'm nauseated after the display in the last 3 days.
Oh come on! Quite obviously the context is test cricket. You could have given some examples of T20 whitewashes as well.
He is one selfish ' date='Gutless, Moron.Who else could hold on to even t20 captaincy.[/quote'] Selectors and BCCI are equally responsible if not more. Look at CA and ECB. BCCI is only after money and brand. No cricket interest whatsoever. What else can be expected from a profit making private company BTW.