Dhoni should be sacked as captain in all 3 formats!

That Indian tour of aus will be a father-daughter battle here lol. I'm a diehard Aussie fan and my dad likes India. Hence why I have a soft spot for them. But I can say that if dhoni' date=' fletch, Srinivasan, I shan't and zaheer remain, it will be at least 0-16, which would be destructive.[/quote'] Yeah, but Australia can only dream of winning as long as they play at home. We saw how they got spanked in India and their top order batsmen played like tailenders. :cantstop: 4-0 whitewash.
I think NZ will win 1-0. They have a really unsung bowling attack consisting of Southee' date=' Boult, and Wagner. They're in a much better shape than they were in 08-09. I say if India loses 0-2 or the poms annihilate India again, he has to hit the road.[/quote'] I wonder why Clarke didnt "hit the road" after his team got steam rolled in India and England. :cantstop:
I think NZ will win 1-0. They have a really unsung bowling attack consisting of Southee' date=' Boult, and Wagner. They're in a much better shape than they were in 08-09. I say if India loses 0-2 or the poms annihilate India again, he has to hit the road.[/quote'] If we wait till the Poms annihilate us, it will be too late. Must ring in changes after the tour of Australia at the latest. The bowling attack will ever be great, but 2-3 of them are just travellers overseas, not capable of meaningful contributions. The NZ attack is better than ours, though their batting fluctuates - Ryder and co do very well against India in general, a major positive in their favour.
I wonder why Clarke didnt "hit the road" after his team got steam rolled in India and England. :cantstop:
He would have if they had lost again to the pommies. The general consensus in Australia before the series from what I've seen is that Clarke would have lost the captaincy had we lost our 4th consecutive ashes .
He would have if they had lost again to the pommies. The general consensus in Australia before the series from what I've seen is that Clarke would have lost the captaincy had we lost our 4th consecutive ashes .
Yes, that would have meant 3 major series losses. Now, Dhoni has had exactly that: 0-4 vs Poms, 0-4 vs Aus, and 0-1 vs SA. Now, another series loss should lead to a serious introspection, and 2 series losses should lead to him getting the boot.
He has done superbly in ODI format with an average bowling attack. You must be a retard to not see his achievements in ODIs - winning World Cup, Champions Trophy, No.1 in rankings and being consistent at home. He has handled the pressure of Indian captaincy well,unlike previous captains. This test team will always struggle to pick 20 wickets against Eng/Aus/SA in their home conditions unless we have 3-4 world class seamers. You cant blame him too much for that. He should be the first choice captain for ODIs. He could give up test captaincy after someone else has enough experience to take up the mantle.
you can if he keeps benching guys like Umesh for Ishant,selects RP,Vinay etc. in ODIs agreed hes very good
Yes, that would have meant 3 major overseas series losses in a row. Now, Dhoni has had exactly that: 0-4 vs Poms, 0-4 vs Aus, and 0-1 vs SA. Now, another series loss should lead to a serious introspection, and 2 series losses should lead to him getting the boot.
No, Australia won the Ashes at home. If they lose SA series, it will be 3 overseas series losses in a row.
He has done superbly in ODI format with an average bowling attack. You must be a retard to not see his achievements in ODIs - winning World Cup, Champions Trophy, No.1 in rankings and being consistent at home. He has handled the pressure of Indian captaincy well,unlike previous captains. This test team will always struggle to pick 20 wickets against Eng/Aus/SA in their home conditions unless we have 3-4 world class seamers. You cant blame him too much for that. He should be the first choice captain for ODIs. He could give up test captaincy after someone else has enough experience to take up the mantle.
as expected from a blind dhobi bhakt,probably one of those who treats him as a god because he captained our side to a WC win..are u fecking blind?did u even watch those matches in aus,eng?dhoni as a test captain is a nightmare away from home and is as clueless as one can be.. please dont harp on him just because of his past laurels in odi cricket,by the way test>>>>odi

if Srini loby looses next election Dhoni will be shown the doors in few months time and may be out of test team as well. all depends on the next BCCI result, may be Jagu D with his magic turns it around or Mr Jetly's do some tricks it looks like Srini may get selected again and Dhoni will be with us for 2019 World cup.