US Election Debate

vvvslaxman

Bill clinton is one of the biggest hypocrites out their' date=' talks about the evils of deregulations when he was the president that deregulated the banks, talks about the evils of outsourcing even though he was the president that signed nafta. Talks about republicans destroying programs for the poor when he was the one that cut welfare spending. he was arguably a more conservative president than the bushes and reagan combined.[/quote'] I don't see any conservatives rooting for Clinton or praising him. So do you think they are dumb?

Dude, are you serious comparing capturing Kasab from a hotel in Mumbai and getting Bin Laden from a compound in Abottabad?
Of course, both are same circumstances and definately MMS can ask for credit given Obama getting credit for that. Also, remember both missions had the same difficulty level for the respective countries. It was a hard mission/objective for us as well. And why are you still arguing on this point? I have already mentioned even the Obama team have slowly but now totally diminished this point as they realize it's not worth it.

Of course' date= both are same circumstances and definately MMS can ask for credit given Obama getting credit for that. Also, remember both missions had the same difficulty level for the respective countries. It was a hard mission/objective for us as well. And why are you still arguing on this point? I have already mentioned even the Obama team have slowly but now totally diminished this point as they realize it's not worth it.
Wow!!:hatsoff:

Of course' date= both are same circumstances and definately MMS can ask for credit given Obama getting credit for that. Also, remember both missions had the same difficulty level for the respective countries. It was a hard mission/objective for us as well. And why are you still arguing on this point? I have already mentioned even the Obama team have slowly but now totally diminished this point as they realize it's not worth it.
:hysterical::hysterical:

Of course' date=' both are same circumstances and definately MMS can ask for credit given Obama getting credit for that. Also, remember both missions had the same difficulty level for the respective countries. [b']It was a hard mission/objective for us as well. And why are you still arguing on this point? I have already mentioned even the Obama team have slowly but now totally diminished this point as they realize it's not worth it.
Pass me the pipe, is all I have to say on that one. Kasab wasn't going anywhere. He had 2 options, die or get caught. Btw, no one is letting go of that incident. Joe Biden mentioned it in the recent VP debate. It is a mofo'ing achievement for the US, getting rid of their #1 enemy, the guy who planned the incident which brought down the twin towers. When we bring home the guys who planned the Mumbai massacre from Karachi, then we can talk about same circumstances. Not sure what is hard to understand. Going to a foreign country and nabbing a guy is fecking different from arresting a guy inside a hotel in your own country. Please!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Obama lovers just fail to understand. Nothing shocking. And I have already said the Obama team themselves have diminished this issue so I am not sure why you are teaching me otherwise. Anyways, another issue which surprises me is still how so many of their politicians believe they will do a good cause if they help the rebels in Middle East. Haven't they realize nothing ever will create peace in that region and rebals will also have their own dictorship if succeeded.

Obama lovers just fail to understand. Nothing shocking. And I have already said the Obama team themselves have diminished this issue so I am not sure why you are teaching me otherwise. Anyways, another issue which surprises me is still how so many of their politicians believe they will do a good cause if they help the rebels in Middle East. Haven't they realize nothing ever will create peace in that region and rebals will also have their own dictorship if succeeded.
And what is RRR's policy for Middle East ?

http://www.mittromney.com/issues/middle-east Romney's appointment of Walid Phares as ME advisor makes him non-sharia compliant. :hatsoff:
on the TV he said that leaving Iraq was right ?
The Obama Administration failed to reach a new Status of Force Agreement (SOFA) that would have allowed a proper residual transition force to remain in Iraq and continue a training mission that would have secured our gains.
The day after the abrupt withdrawal of U.S. troops at the end of last year, IraqÃÔ Prime Minister took worrying actions to consolidate power. He leveled terrorism charges against the Sunni Vice President, causing the Vice President to flee the capital and sparking a political crisis that continues to this day. Iraq still faces worrying insurgent attacks.
And do they also fix elections to make sure people who come in power are non extremists ? .. oh btw Catholic church belives life begins 10 months before a baby is born so everybody (including atheists should believe it) but when an Islamic party wins then its an issue
A Romney administration will support those individuals and groups that are seeking to instill lasting democratic values and build sturdy democratic institutions that will sustain open societies in countries that have been closed for too long.
Honestly I cant be bothered reading anything else presented by the people who say something, print something and then change both

More OMFG .. WTH is on Republican website

He will convene a summit that brings together world leaders, donor organizations, and young leaders of groups that espouse the principles of representative government, religious pluralism, economic opportunity, women’s and minority rights, and freedom of expression and conscience in the Arab world.
here is what they propose in the US of A religious pluralism - All obey christian values and no abortion women’s right - yea poke them in the vagina before allowing them abortion, no planned parenthood , no contraceptive .. and oh they didnt even support equal pay minority rights - yea .. no early voting in black neighborhoods .. lets stop them from early voting, ask for IDs ..stop the non existing voting fraud as more regulations will mean FEWER blacks coming out to vote The more I read it, the more I hate them

And yesterday a host from Fox News was telling bill maher that racism doesn't exist in the US anymore
There is some, but the Democrats are responsible :finger: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Demonic-How-Liberal-Endangering-America/dp/0307353494]Demonic: How the Liberal Mob Is Endangering America: Ann Coulter: 9780307353498: Amazon.com: Books[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKM9abol3Uw]Ann Coulter: Democrats the Party of Racists - YouTube[/ame]

More OMFG .. WTH is on Republican website here is what they propose in the US of A religious pluralism - All obey christian values and no abortion womenÃÔ right - yea poke them in the vagina before allowing them abortion, no planned parenthood , no contraceptive .. and oh they didnt even support equal pay minority rights - yea .. no early voting in black neighborhoods .. lets stop them from early voting, ask for IDs ..stop the non existing voting fraud as more regulations will mean FEWER blacks coming out to vote The more I read it, the more I hate them
where are you getting the descriptions from?