US Election Debate

vvvslaxman

N screw the GOP for telling Libertarians off.........The Ron Paul movement is a big winner here. The GOP told the libertarians in the party to get lost' date=' and the GOP paid for it. Interestingly, both Iowa and Nevada, where Ron Paul supporters gained control of the state party, both went to Obama after the Romney campaign actively fought to disenfranchise Ron Paul supporters. I guess the GOP got what it wanted there.[/quote'] +1 They got bitten perfectly

FOX news radio is already yelling "block everything. block everything"...
Here is my hoping that they wouldn't... Why should they and what do they gain from it? Last time they wanted to ensure Obama will lose the reelection. They saw how that worked out. He is not going to contest again, so they can go back to what should have been their primary objective all along - serve the people of United States, by working with the president, not against.

Here is my hoping that they wouldn't... Why should they and what do they gain from it? Last time they wanted to ensure Obama will lose the reelection. They saw how that worked out. He is not going to contest again, so they can go back to what should have been their primary objective all along - serve the people of United States, by working with the president, not against.
FOX news is everything wrong with their party. They let them control . Paul Ryana as primary is going to be even more horrible situation for them.

Lol at the clowns celebrating. Let's see what really changes. Fully expect America to fight at-least 2 wars over the next 4 years. "I don't think there's enough difference between the two candidates, and I assume the victor today will be the status quo, We're going to continue with basically the same policies that we've had for a long time, so I don't see the election, as the way its turning out, to be very crucial at all." - Ron Paul
29786378.jpg

These elections were never close to begin with. The narrative was encouraged by the media because it helps ratings. 538's predictions are being vindicated.
actually Obama allowed it to become close after the disastrous 1st debate but then (as usual) Romney made some silly comments and Obama handled Sandy extremely well so the balance again tilted in Obama's favor.

Lol at the clowns celebrating. Let's see what really changes. Fully expect America to fight at-least 2 wars over the next 4 years.
are you serious?? doubt if you are following Obama campaign.. He doesnt like wars.. he is anti-war unless it is required.. Repubs are the ones who like wars because of their connection with big ammunition making companies.. Funny thing I listened in 2008 during Repub convention when there were two wars already on.. this McCain supporter says... 'hell yeahhh... I need more wars.. lets go for it..' i was really surprised at the mindset.. but then again interest group can go to any lengths to make money for their companies..