Kejriwal

King Tendulkar

Arvind Kejriwal a dictator' date= hurting party, says AAP leader http://www.hindustantimes.com/specials/coverage/myindia-myvote/chunk-ht-ui-myindiamyvote-delhi/arvind-kejriwal-a-dictator-hurting-party-says-aap-leader/sp-article10-1149628.aspx I've been saying this for a long time that Kejriwal isn't the right person to lead Delhi or even a political party.
No big deal in this letter. Of course there are going to be dissent voices. As AAP grows you'll see all these things coming up. Though it would be test of Kejriwal's leadership to manage all this. He would realize to talk big is one thing but that doesn't work on ground level.

Arvind Kejriwal a dictator' date= hurting party, says AAP leader http://www.hindustantimes.com/specials/coverage/myindia-myvote/chunk-ht-ui-myindiamyvote-delhi/arvind-kejriwal-a-dictator-hurting-party-says-aap-leader/sp-article10-1149628.aspx I've been saying this for a long time that Kejriwal isn't the right person to lead Delhi or even a political party.
Hindustan Times.:cantstop:

AAP statement on Rakesh Aggarwal http://www.aamaadmiparty.org/news/aap-statement-on-rakesh-aggarwal-0

New Delhi: At the outset, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) wants to clear that Rakesh Agarwal, whose name has figured in some reports pointing fingers at the party functioning, is not a member of any committee or functioning body in the party. He has never been part of party’s any decision making body. He had only approached AAP earlier this year during the time of a rally of auto rickshaw drivers at Ramlila Maidan. When AAP took part in the rally of auto rickshaw drivers at Ramlila Maidan, thousands of auto rickshaw drivers approached Arvind Kejriwal and other AAP leaders asking them not to keep any contact with Rakesh Agarwal. They clearly told AAP that they support AAP but don’t want to be with Rakesh Agarwal. We want to categorically state that he has never been part of any committee of body of AAP. He has been quoted as secretary of a NGO called Nyayabhoomi. However, according to Lt Colonel (Retd.) B Sharan, who is President of Nyayabhoomi has clarified that Rakesh Agarwal is a fraudster who has embezzled funds of his NGO and is already facing several cases of fraud in Delhi courts. According to Lt Colonel (Retd.) Sharan, NGO Nyayabhoomi (2003) that he founded was formed for working on governance issues. But during 2003-08, Rakesh Agarwal, while working as NGO’s secretary, duped thousands of auto rickshaw drivers on pretext of getting them clearances from Delhi transport authority to the tune of several lakhs. Auto drivers complained against him. When Nyayabhoomi executive committee questioned him and asked for accounts but he refused. Following this, the executive committee of Nyayabhoomi in April 2008 unanimously expelled him. But he continued using Nyayabhoomi’s name. The NGO then filed a case in Tis Hazari court to make him stop using Nyayabhoomi’s name. They also filed a case in Patiala House courts against him for fraud and embezzlement of funds of NGO. As per Lt Colonel (Retd.) Sharan, Rakesh Agarwal then started defaming him similar to the way he is targeting AAP. After this colonel Sharan filed a defamation suit in Patiala House court. Meanwhile, Rakesh Agarwal had filed a writ petition for some issues related to auto rickshaw drivers in Delhi high Court posing as Nyayabhoomi’s secretary. But when Lt Colonel (Retd.) Sharan approached court and told it the truth, Rakesh Agarwal was fined of Rs 5,000 by court and his writ was dismissed. Aam Aadmi Party once again clarifies that Rakesh Agarwal has not been in AAP’s any decision making body or committee. He has not been part of any decision making body. He is not even member of Nyayabhoomi and is instead facing cases from the NGO itself. He could be working on directions of anyone else.

I think Kejriwal is more of a social anarchist than a maoist.......the guy is bloody brilliant though.....pakka politician (that is, telling people what they want to hear)......definitely a cult of personality in the making......his presence in the electoral race is his greatest utility......

I think Kejriwal is more of a social anarchist than a maoist.......the guy is bloody brilliant though.....pakka politician (that is' date=' telling people what they want to hear)......definitely a cult of personality in the making......his presence in the electoral race is his greatest utility......[/quote'] Sarkaar kon criticize karna aur chalana do alag kaam Hain. He's given the impetus for congress-BJP to go after him in tandem. Aage dekho kya hoga Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarkaar kon criticize karna aur chalana do alag kaam Hain. He's given the impetus for congress-BJP to go after him in tandem. Aage dekho kya hoga Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly......AAP's primary role will be to provide the nuisance factor......their vision for the country is a very flawed one..........

Kejriwal

Exactly......AAP's primary role will be to provide the nuisance factor......their vision for the country is a very flawed one..........
Kejriwal is a holier than thou character. He's seen enough corruption as a bureaucrat so he has a genuine desire to change the country but one gets the feeling he's watched too many Prakash jha films for his own good. If he ever does come to power , all it will take is one allegation of a scandal for his entire govt to come down Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kejriwal is a holier than thou character. He's seen enough corruption as a bureaucrat so he has a genuine desire to change the country but one gets the feeling he's watched too many Prakash jha films for his own good. If he ever does come to power , all it will take is one allegation of a scandal for his entire govt to come down Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does he though? To me, he comes across as a rather power-hungry person......a lot of his former allies have said the same about him.......time will tell what his true endgame is.....

Does he though? To me' date=' he comes across as a rather power-hungry person......a lot of his former allies have said the same about him.......time will tell what his true endgame is.....[/quote'] i think for kejriwal, its more of the end justifies the means. the end is so precious that he is willing to take whatever step, even if it means bulldozing other's opinions/participation to achieve what he wants. he doesnt live in reality, but in his own ideological utopia. if he ever were to run the government, his world will truly come crashing down.

Does he though? To me' date= he comes across as a rather power-hungry person......a lot of his former allies have said the same about him.......time will tell what his true endgame is.....
News to me , who has said he is power-hungry? I dont understand what context are you using this word? Is he power hungry because he doesn't care to flout laws and do not hesitate to indulge in corruption, looting, bribing voters , murders etc to get power, like many non-power hungry Indian politicians do?

News to me ' date=' who has said he is power-hungry? I dont understand what context are you using this word? Is he power hungry because he doesn't care to flout laws and do not hesitate to indulge in corruption, looting, bribing voters , murders etc to get power, like many non-power hungry Indian politicians do?[/quote'] My bad, quite a few of his former allies have said that he is arrogant,.....Rajinder Singh is one.....the rest are mostly non-prominent members of Team Anna and journalists...... I feel he is power hungry in the context that he definitely has ministerial ambitions despite him vehemently denying so......he has a particular vision for India...... Besides, do we want leaders who tell us that civil disobedience is a way to combat corruption?? We're not fighting the British anymore......AAP has a highly irrational vision for governance (high degree of decentralization, pretty much a direct democracy from top to bottom) in our country......this is one of the key agenda items from the AAP website:

'SWARAJ and decentralisation of power can be done in a fully democratic system and many countries in the world have done it. India can also create a system which makes the government directly responsible to the people. Aam Aadmi Party aims to decentralise the system of governance in such a way that people can influence the policies that affect their local area. All the provisions to create SWARAJ are defined in the Constitution of India. All it takes is the political will to implement the spirit of the Constitution on the ground level. No political party in India today will do this. It is this corrupt and selfish current political system, that forms the Executive pillar of our democracy, that we aim to change.'

Switzerland has a complete direct democracy......certain states in the US follow aspects of it.....both are developed countries.........there are certain villages in India that have been able to successfully implement it to an extent.....exceptions, not the norm..... Right to Reject - Their version of it can be a recipe for Anarchy......and can also prove to be a waste of resources...... Right to Recall - Sounds good in theory......but can easily be manipulated.......you can have opposition party candidates easily pitting certain sections of the public against elected representatives to get them unjustly removed....... Jan Lokpal Bill - A middle-ground needs to be reached between the citizen's and the govt.'s version..... AAP's crusade against corruption is admirable......but their propositions are half-baked at best.....

Jalebi - I want you to take up the point of "civil disobedience". What do you call as "civil disobedience" exactly?
Non-violent refusal to follow constitutional laws.....this is in regard to Kejriwal telling people not to pay inflated power bills as a sign of protest.......they should definitely protest against rising prices, but not by being crooks.......I do agree with him though regarding politicians colluding with power companies to create false supply shortages......

Non-violent refusal to follow constitutional laws.....this is in regard to Kejriwal telling people not to pay inflated power bills as a sign of protest.......they should definitely protest against rising prices' date= but not by being crooks.......I do agree with him though regarding politicians colluding with power companies to create false supply shortages......
Fair enough, that was indeed not needed.

I feel he is power hungry in the context that he definitely has ministerial ambitions despite him vehemently denying so......he has a particular vision for India......
You lost me there mate.I dont understand why you want him to be a saint..He has political ambition , thats why he has come to mainstream politics.. He says he is in politics to bring about change, we have no reason not to believe this..So why should we be concerned about his ambition? No one can come to politics without personal ambitions.. Rest of your post is more of disagreement of AAP's manifesto. I may not agree with you on this and debate with you on specifics, but keep in mind, party manifesto is not decided by Kejriwal alone..AAP has an internal democracy going and they have unitedly came up with this manifesto..They are going to the people and its upto voters to decide their fate, so I don't understand your vitriolic attack on Kejriwal..

Does he though? To me' date=' he comes across as a rather power-hungry person......a lot of his former allies have said the same about him.......time will tell what his true endgame is.....[/quote'] not really..i`ve met him in person,he is genuinely working for a change but him alone being honest or non corrupt doesn't equate that the other members of his newly formed party too are,they might well be hungry for power and avarice and might just be using him..getting to the power and proper utilisation of the power are two different things altogether along with management..is kejriwal up for it?

You lost me there mate.I dont understand why you want him to be a saint..He has political ambition ' date=' thats why he has come to mainstream politics.. He says he is in politics to bring about change, we have no reason not to believe this..So why should we be concerned about his ambition? No one can come to politics without personal ambitions..[/quote'] I'll tell you why his ambition irks me......before he went political......he was incredibly critical of the political class in our country......accusing all of them of being corrupt.....he'd always say ''sabhi neta brasht hain"......and that he wouldn't ever join politics.......that was in 2011......a couple of years down the line.......he forms a party and is contesting the Delhi elections...... Now this guy is no idiot from any angle.......in fact, he is quite a brilliant person......and I'm certain that he knew that he wouldn't be able to get the Govt. to pass a suitable Anti-Corruption law by simply running a social movement......it didn't happen after 64 years of independence, wasn't going to magically happen in 2011.......i'm sure he knew he would have to join politics if he was to have an actual say in the drafting of the Jan Lokpal Bill...... He has claimed in the past that he would never start playing communal politics.......he has now started his own Muslim appeasement campaign......seeking the support of the bounty placing Maulana Raza.....he then claims that he didn't know of Raza's antics.....seriously? You see.....there is a trend here.....he has been making major u-turns on claims he has made in the past when it suits him......so how do we know that AAP won't start making u-turns on their own agenda items when it suits them to do so?......whose word do we take.....Kejriwal's? Someone with form for making u-turns?? Yep....I don't agree with AAP's manifesto......their proposition for amendments are not balanced.....and while Kejriwal may not be deciding them by himself......he definitely plays the most important role in deciding them.....you think that AAP would campaign for amendments that Kejriwal doesn't want himself?? Fat chance........ Seriously??.....Just because I pointed out that his former allies have said that he is arrogant and I feel that he is power-hungry??