What happened to Himesh Reshammiya

Ranvir

Yaar' date=' I can never understand your Sanu love. I find him a pathetic singer with nasal frequencies matching Himesh. He screwed up an otherwise masterpiece by RD Burman - 1942 A Love Story.[/quote'] Sanu is better than Himesh Khushfehmiyaa :hitler:

Yaar' date=' I can never understand your Sanu love. I find him a pathetic singer with nasal frequencies matching Himesh. He screwed up an otherwise masterpiece by RD Burman - 1942 A Love Story.[/quote'] When it comes to Sanu I can't help but love his songs. I started listening to music in late 80s and loved Kishore songs. I respected Rafi but preferred Kishore. At the time Shabir kumar was the hit singer but I hated his voice. Then came kumar sanu who I found similar to kishore but not of same calibre as he was limited. His songs for and Nadeem-Shravan were any teenager's dream. To me Pancham Da took him to another level with 1942 A Love story. Couldn't get enough of Kuch na kaho. His song tu mile dil Khile for MM Kareem was another masterpiece, Udit I enjoyed listening to along with Suresh Wadekar. Sonu Nigam I despise because of his feminine voice.

When it comes to Sanu I can't help but love his songs. I started listening to music in late 80s and loved Kishore songs. I respected Rafi but preferred Kishore. At the time Shabir kumar was the hit singer but I hated his voice. Then came kumar sanu who I found similar to kishore but not of same calibre as he was limited. His songs for and Nadeem-Shravan were any teenager's dream. To me Pancham Da took him to another level with 1942 A Love story. Couldn't get enough of Kuch na kaho. His song tu mile dil Khile for MM Kareem was another masterpiece, Udit I enjoyed listening to along with Suresh Wadekar. Sonu Nigam I despise because of his feminine voice.
That is the MOST overrated song in the history of bollywood. I have never understood why people like that song.

Dil Ki Tanhai Ko is my fave Kumar Sanu song. Udit is good but his voice lacks that coolness factor, it's like your dad singing. Sonu Nigam is great! He can sing a variety of songs, from uptempo to ballads. Another playback singer I like is KK.

AFAIK Himesh decided to compose and sing for his own films only. He even said no to Salman Knhan, who played an instrumental role in Himesh's career and whom Himesh respects a lot.

Yaar' date=' I can never understand your Sanu love. I find him a pathetic singer with nasal frequencies matching Himesh. [b']He screwed up an otherwise masterpiece by RD Burman - 1942 A Love Story.
I totally agree with that. Sanu rules in a period when there were not too many good singers. Udit Narayan's entry was the beginning of his end. Then other decent singers emerged and Sanu almost disappeared. The composers and producers were all sick of Sanu's arrogance and antics and were just waiting for better replacements. The moment they found some decent singers, they kicked Sanu out.
That is the MOST overrated song in the history of bollywood. I have never understood why people like that song.
If fact the song could have been much better with another singer.

Decent music director during his pre Ashiq banaya aap ne days. Horrible singer and should never sing again. Real question is where are Kumar Sanu and Udit Narayan? Sanu ruled 90s with chartbusters. Udit was a class act and should still be singing.
You must listen to his songs from Radio which he sang Janeman an dothers. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48qKBntoiKg]Janeman Radio Full Song Original Video Himesh Reshammiya - YouTube[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgSeJM6vYzU]Radio - Koi Na Koi Chahe - FT. Himesh ( Full Video) - EXCLUSIVE - YouTube[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bif4yP0uAY]Shaam Ho Chali Hai [Full Song] - Radio - YouTube[/ame]

Kumar Sanu and Udit N are probably a bit old now. Kumar Sanus best songs are Ek Ladki Ko Dekha to.. and Do Dil Mil rahe Hain from pardes- my abs favourite... Outy Sanu was great in 1942 ALS man!! Nowadays KK is very good, great vocal range... I like Atif Aslam- I know that may be a bit contoversial...theres some decent younger new singers like Ash King (whos ok, not great I guess...not sure how versatile he is) and Shahid mallya who is quite good...Mohit Chauhan of course...

Kumar Sanu and Udit N are probably a bit old now. Kumar Sanus best songs are Ek Ladki Ko Dekha to.. and Do Dil Mil rahe Hain from pardes- my abs favourite... Outy Sanu was great in 1942 ALS man!! Nowadays KK is very good, great vocal range... I like Atif Aslam- I know that may be a bit contoversial...theres some decent younger new singers like Ash King (whos ok, not great I guess...not sure how versatile he is) and Shahid mallya who is quite good...Mohit Chauhan of course...
Good choice. You missed Arijit Singh though.

Himesh is still around. You'll be shocked to know that he's still working on Top films with Top stars. Just that his PR Rep seems a bit low profile these days. As for comparisons, I think KK is the best male singer in this country by leaps and bounds. This is because he is versatile and can sing every type of song out there.

AFAIK Himesh decided to compose and sing for his own films only. He even said no to Salman Knhan, who played an instrumental role in Himesh's career and whom Himesh respects a lot. I totally agree with that. Sanu rules in a period when there were not too many good singers. Udit Narayan's entry was the beginning of his end. Then other decent singers emerged and Sanu almost disappeared. The composers and producers were all sick of Sanu's arrogance and antics and were just waiting for better replacements. The moment they found some decent singers, they kicked Sanu out. If fact the song could have been much better with another singer.
DK second part of your post is simply not true. Udit was already a hit when Sanu entered the industry with Qayamat se QT. He was getting big banner films during Sanu's peak like Beta, Jo Jeeta WS and Darr. Abhijeet and Amit Kumar were there too. Sanu simply blew everyone away. Despite his limitations he gave hit after hit for 7/8 years. It was his decision to try acting in a Bengali film that created a vacuum for likes of Udit and Sonu to get more songs. Sanu was arrogant and that played a role in his downfall. His comments about AR Rahman did not help him either. Nadeem fleeing the country after Gulshan Kumar murder charges was another factor for his decline. But fact remains that Sanu was the best singer of 90s. He features heavily in 7 out of 10 best selling music albums of all time. He was the only singer who use to feature on posters promoting films.