10 month old abducted and grandmother murdered in King of Prussia (PA)

coffee_rules

The ransom note led to his arrest. Cops first questioned him and he said he didn't know anything about it. Further questioning led to his confession and he told all the details to the cops. Then he asked the cops to tell the media that his wife turned him in, so she could get the reward money of $30,000. :facepalm:

It is hard to even comment or say anything; his confession sounds like he is talking about some mistake he made that might cost him a penalty of some sorts. The way he is talking it doesn't even come across as talking about murder This was so avoidable; he could have stopped at so many points to not let the crime get bigger & bigger but just a stupid stupid guy who has ruined that poor couple's life forever

Yeah I am really surprised he got Death Penalty.....not saying he doesn't deserve it but didn't see that one coming....I mean recently the guy who kidnapped 3 underage girls and abused them in his basement for years was given a life sentence. Anyways I totally agree with the verdict..apparently lot of people say that Lifetime imprisonment is no big deal for most sociopaths but during the last few minutes before the death sentence,even the most hardcore sociopath tend to show remorse....so far this POS doesn't seem to have expressed any of it

WTF' date=' death penalty? I thought it was reserved for the most violent felons with an extended criminal record? This wasnt even premeditated murder and this guy gets the lethal injection?![/quote'] I am sure you won't be saying that if it was your kid he killed