Who needs to go after this series?

Yes send Sachin away,and our brittle as bone china batting lineup will look like powedered ice. See what the retirement of Dravid and Laxman has done. Dhoni and his Father need to go.
What a stupid ****ing comment. India with those 3 batsmen, couldn't cross 300 in England, were getting bowled out cheaply by WI, were destroyed in Australia. The retirement of drawvid and lax man got India some extra runs from pujara. I bet India would have lost to Nz if those two were still playin and England would have smashed India at Ahmedabad as well. Tendulkar, like them, is contributing nothing to this test team.an average of 22 in the past year is already 'powdered ice', how on earth can a batting lineup make runs with a hole at number 4, puts more pressure on that weak middle order.
What a stupid ****ing comment. India with those 3 batsmen, couldn't cross 300 in England, were getting bowled out cheaply by WI, were destroyed in Australia. The retirement of drawvid and lax man got India some extra runs from pujara. I bet India would have lost to Nz if those two were still playin and England would have smashed India at Ahmedabad as well. Tendulkar, like them, is contributing nothing to this test team.an average of 22 in the past year is already 'powdered ice', how on earth can a batting lineup make runs with a hole at number 4, puts more pressure on that weak middle order.
On top of that presense of these non-performing batsmen gives the opponents hype of 'beating a top class Indian team' which, clearly, is in a transition phase and to be honest Dulkar is not at all contributing in this transition.. He' only there for his own 'enjoyment' and glory hunting.. Atleast I've not heard from him saying that I'll try to build a team or mentor young players.. All he comes out is "Me, Me, Me, I, I...".
true,but ya know what,dhoni needs to be kicked out of the team 1st
Gambhir - Most selfish Indian player at the moment, his calls for runs have caused run-outs leading to collapse. Pujara - Not consistent, after scoring that double hundred his bat has been silent, poor fielder his dropped catch costed us match, reserved personality hardly motivates team when fielding close in. Ashwin - This guy has better batting stats than bowling stats in series, his main role is to bowl opposition team out, in which he failed miserably. Poor fielder, lethargic attitude overall. Dhoni - Just not suited for Tests, can't lead from front. Started to look 40+. His wicket-keeping has also deteriorated. Ishant - How he made comeback?, I mean we fans want to know how selectors realized he has improved? He has hair, wrist bands and necklaces weighing more than his own body weight. Yuvraj - You won us 2 world cup's and you will remain Indian legend no matter if you play Tests or not. So please stay unavailable for Test selection, You are as valuable as Bevan was to Australia, Klusener was to SA, but in Limited overs cricket format! and Give strict Warning to Kohli, Zaheer. Give Harbhajan one more farewell test match and force him to retire from Tests.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Drop UV, Dhoni and Ishant. Elevate Ashwin in UV's place. Let us not drop Kohli after just one series. Make Sehwag the captain for the time being and once Kohli finds form make him the captain. This is because I have no confidence in Viru as the captain. Let us not forget if we drop Dhoni, we need to get in another keeper. Who is the best in the business ? Saha, Naman, Dravid :),Parthiv, Dinesh Take Rahane instead of UV. With regard to bowlers, Bhuvaneshwar kumar (who can bat well) instead of Ishant. I don't see many fast bowlers in the domestic circuit.

Yuvraj and Ishant for starters....get 2 atleast average players to replace them and then we can take the big step:(( ... Followed by Zak Dhoni as a captain has to go but Dhoni the player has been mediocre but unfortunately he is still better than a lot of his backups...Lol if you think Saha is in the same league as him,So give him a little more time as a player. Gambhir got the numbers,so since batting has been a problem for us,don't see him going as he has the numbers this series so he stays for now.