Delhi Gangrape | Four accused sentenced to death

Tiger80

Are men also more likely to kill ? Please tell me the number of murders by men vs women
Thing we discussing here is who suffer more crime. Your question in irrelevant in that context.
This is irrelevant, are you trying to say that women are safer than men in India ? We are talking about harassment and physical harm caused . Do you have numbers on how many men committed suicide because their wives used to beat them up or used to abuse them ?
You would never know about direct or indirect causes of suicides. Fact is that a married man is two times more lilkely to commit suicide than a married woman in India, which directly means that men suffer more. I don't think you can draw any other conclusion. People suffer more from mental torture than they suffer from physical.
Yes some do
Some is understatement. A vast majority of cases are false. Supreme Court had termed it as Legal Terrorism. Only if you are ready to read. NCW chairpwoman herself wants law to ne changed because of it's rampant abuse. I don't know what other evidences you need.
You are free to have your own show and telecast whatever you want, his show and he decides what he wants to talk about.
That is lahori logic. I can start showing last one year of Kasab's life and can make people think that how unfortunate that person was.
Sure, lets make a thread when men get raped like this
A crime is a crime, no matter against whom it has been commited.This rape was barbaric and thre should be swift punishment for accused. But still fact remains that crime against men would go relatively unnoticed as talking about them don't make you Messiah or social activist. See how much attention following news got. It also happened yesterday only. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/mumbai-woman-kills-chops-her-husbands-body-into-11-pieces/311046-3-237.html Change gender of victim and accused and see how much coverage it would have got in media.
You are confusing issues, just by saying that kids get molested in India doesnt mean that no one else gets molested and if someone does a show on the issue of child molestation, it does not mean he supports adults being molested nor it is his duty to cover other cases.
If each single time talk is only about child molestation, it would definitely lead people to think that only Children are molested.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/mumbai-woman-kills-chops-her-husbands-body-into-11-pieces/311046-3-237.html Change gender of victim and accused and see how much coverage it would have got in media.
I think the Man must be a wife beater and was also demanding dowry at the same time and also used to have forced sex with the woman , hence one day the Ablaa Nari thought " enough is enough " and chopped that B@stard ... I think we need more such actions taken by women so that Indian husbands think twice before harrasing them .... As per Indian Logic .

Hey A.hole... I just stated my opinion' date=' why attack back personally? If you think it's a ridiculous idea - either say it so and elaborate if you care. What I do doesn't matter, but what a naturally aggressive person would do when sexually deprived is.[/quote'] No you are just talking out of your @ss just like a teen-ager who hasnt been out much talks. A naturally agressive person when sexually deprived does not commit sex crimes. Sex crimes are commited by men with deep inferiority complex who want to dominate women and teach them a lesson. They dont/cant enjoy normal sex with a prostitute even when its available. They do not get their kicks from consensual sex, they need to physically dominate the women. In this case the women was hit repeatedly with iron rods, do you think you can get that from a prostitute?

I sincerely dont understand Raghav's post in the context of this thread. Yes, other kind of crime exists, but if we can mobilze support against one particular crime and bring it down, whats wrong with that? We cannot target all crimes at once, we cannot just wait for all crimes to come to the same level. Here if people are raising their voice against a particular kind of crime, why on earth would you protest against it? Its mind-boggling

Dude, get over it will you :winky: As I said quit looking at other escapegoats. Last I checked Patna is not rape capital of India. Delhi is. But as I have said earlier, you have lot more at stake than I do. :winky::winky:
arey bhaiya hum to kabhi nahi boley ke delhi mein rape bihar wale kartey hain.. tum he boley thay ke bihari is better etc humne to uspe bhi objection nahi kia aur bola ke kehna asaan hai lekin delhi mein singham ban nay mein bahut khatra hai, that is the all .. ab batao, kuch galt kaha ?

I sincerely dont understand Raghav's post in the context of this thread. Yes' date=' other kind of crime exists, but if we can mobilze support against one particular crime and bring it down, whats wrong with that? We cannot target all crimes at once, we cannot just wait for all crimes to come to the same level. Here if people are raising their voice against a particular kind of crime, why on earth would you protest against it? Its mind-boggling[/quote'] +1 No one says dowry laws are not misused. They are, but that's an entirely different matter. And rape is a far more serious matter.

No you are just talking out of your @ss just like a teen-ager who hasnt been out much talks. A naturally agressive person when sexually deprived does not commit sex crimes. Sex crimes are commited by men with deep inferiority complex who want to dominate women and teach them a lesson. They dont/cant enjoy normal sex with a prostitute even when its available. They do not get their kicks from consensual sex' date=' they need to physically dominate the women. In this case the women was hit repeatedly with iron rods, do you think you can get that from a prostitute?[/quote'] +1

Her cervical injuries seems to be quite serious. This is a nightmare for the patient and her surgeons alike. She must have suffered major internal bleeding as well. At this point her chances of survival is not looking good.
They put the ROD inside her.That perforated the uterus and injured her Intestines.This is war crime.This is murder.

I think its time the Delhi Police followed their southern counterparts. Although I dont normally condone fake encounters, these bastards are animals and dont deserve any sympathies

Was Coimbatore child rapist killed in fake encounter? Sam Daniel | Updated: November 09, 2010 20:45 IST Coimbatore: The Coimbatore driver who had allegedly kidnapped and killed two young siblings, Miskin and Rithik, was shot dead by the police near the city today. The police say Mohanraj snatched a revolver and opened fire, while trying to escape. He was being taken to the scene of the crime, early in the morning for a reconstruction. Two police sub-inspectors sustained bullet injuries in the encounter. Mohanraj was in police custody for interrogation. "He died when we opened fire in self defence. Both Sub Inspectors with bullet injuries are in the ICU," said Dr Sylendra Babu, Commisioner of Police, Coimbatore. Tamil Nadu has earned the dubious distinction of turning trigger happy. This is the 30th encounter killing, since the DMK government took over four years ago. Mohanraj used to drive a private van that took seven-year-old Rithik and his 10-year-old sister to school until two months ago. The sister's body was found in a river outside Coimbatore. Rithik's body was later found dumped along with his sister's. The bodies were cremated on October 31. The girl's post-mortem report revealed that she had also been sexually assaulted. The driver had confessed to kidnapping the children for ransom to repay a loan. But the police say he couldn't find a phone booth to call the children's family. He got nervous and threw the children into the water. He was helped by a friend who was also arrested later. The gruesome crime led to demands for capital punishment. Mohanraj was even attacked by a crowd when he was being taken to court. Activists say his killing could be a fake encounter to assuage public anger and pre-empt the opposition AIADMK's plan to make it an issue in the assembly. "The police had taken him for re-construction early in the morning around 5: 30 am. They could have taken during the day. And if he had really opened fire at the police why did they not restrain him in many ways than killing him?" questioned Geeta Ramaseshan, Activist. Given that the killings caused so much anger, public sentiment may be in favour of the police, but they could still face tough questions in the court of law.
There was also an incident where AP police shot dead a gang for throwing acid on a girl in Warrangal.