Delhi Gangrape | Four accused sentenced to death

Tiger80

DELHI is not the NATIONAL CAPITAL now...Its the UNSAFE CRIME CAPITAL I know there are many Delhites like myself here and we're all enraged and disgusted. BUT JUST DISCUSSING ABOUT SUCH TOPIC IS NOT ENOUGH..WE HAVE TO RAISE OUR VOICES..If you want your country to be a safe capital to live..then please spread this through your FB/Twitter/BBM/Whatsapp/Textmsgs and PLEASE COME and JOIN and give your support... thankyou - We are organising a protest march called #SAVE WOMEN, SAVE INDIA# VENUE: INDIA GATE DATE AND DAY: 22nd DEC, SATURDAY TIMINGS : 9 am onwards #safety for women# Now dis is something important ppl. We all keep on broadcasting silly party messages all the time, time to bc this important msg. This innocent girl who has been raped needs our help, I don't know her, neither do u, but its time to show all the bas***ds dat we all are together. This isn't for ds case nly, I am sure such incidents n may b even worse thngs will happen even in d future. Please be der, no passes, no money, we aren't asking for anything, we just want ur support, bring ur friends, family and show d world dt INDIA is still a united country who respects women d most. I am sure u all guys have female frnds, sisters, SAVE THEM, SUPPORT THEM And grls come stand for urself now. Bc this msg to as many as people u can, we gotta make ds HUGE Hollaback! Chandigarh 11 minutes ago A request to everyone in Delhi and the rest of the country- Please speak up! This is not the time to stay quiet and do nothing. Join the following protests and make your voice heard - 19 December ? 11.00 AM ? In front of ITO Police Head Quarters 19 December ? 12.30 PM - at Chief Minister Sheila Dixit's house, 3 Motilal Place. Gather at Claridges Hotel near Race Course Metro station We have to join hands and do something..politicians can only discuss and shed tears..its high time we wait for them to give justice..We have to do something to do teach all these people and others too who have done such things or have intentions of doing things of this kind..They should be given the worst punishments...

Capital punishment is being slowly phased out because there are plenty of terrorists sitting on death row.
The thing with religious fundamental thinking is that all sides sound the same yet they hate each other's guts. If you take the posts from hindu supporters here, Pak supporters on other forums, christian fundamentlists on yet others, and just remove the names of the religion and I bet no one will be able to guess which post was made by which supporters. And I am constantly surprised by this. Even the conspiracy theories, like this one, are as ridiculous Some sample of their thinking, -I n the same statement they will call another religion backwards because there is no open discussion, and threats of violence for mocking it, yet when someone tries to make a joke on their religion, they react the same way, wanting equal treatment. Their logic, if you had made a joke on that religion then it wouldnt be allowed so why is mocking my religion allowed? Well, arent you claiming that your religion and its followers are much more enlightened than the other one? So you should be able to handle this? Only reason you will want equal treatment is if you beleive your religion too is exactly the same and its followers are as insecure as the religion you hate! And i have no problem as long as they admit this You cannot cliam moral, intellectual superiority in your religion and then want it to be equal as some other religion which you claim is inferior. Just like a rich person, wouldnt want to be given equal charity if he sees that a poor person is given some. If some religious people are intolerant about their religion, why on earth would you want to learn from them and demand equal treatment (read - no mocking my religion) for your own so called superior religion

The thing with religious fundamental thinking is that all sides sound the same yet they hate each other's guts. If you take the posts from hindu supporters here, Pak supporters on other forums, christian fundamentlists on yet others, and just remove the names of the religion and I bet no one will be able to guess which post was made by which supporters. And I am constantly surprised by this. Even the conspiracy theories, like this one, are as ridiculous Some sample of their thinking, -I n the same statement they will call another religion backwards because there is no open discussion, and threats of violence for mocking it, yet when someone tries to make a joke on their religion, they react the same way, wanting equal treatment. Their logic, if you had made a joke on that religion then it wouldnt be allowed so why is mocking my religion allowed? Well, arent you claiming that your religion and its followers are much more enlightened than the other one? So you should be able to handle this? Only reason you will want equal treatment is if you beleive your religion too is exactly the same and its followers are as insecure as the religion you hate! And i have no problem as long as they admit this You cannot cliam moral, intellectual superiority in your religion and then want it to be equal as some other religion which you claim is inferior. Just like a rich person, wouldnt want to be given equal charity if he sees that a poor person is given some. If some religious people are intolerant about their religion, why on earth would you want to learn from them and demand equal treatment (read - no mocking my religion) for your own so called superior religion
Whats your point? and congratulations to outsider for derailing the thread.

Rape victim still critical, writes to mother 'I want to live' The 23-year-old girl gangraped on a bus in south Delhi was brutalised so badly that she had only 5% of her intestine left inside her when she was brought to hospital on Sunday night. On Wednesday, doctors at the Safdarjung Hospital removed the remaining 15 inches of intestine in abid to stop the spread of a life-threatening infection that had begun to develop in her many injuries. The girl is in a critical condition and faces the prospect of never being able to eat a meal in her life if she survives. But doctors said she was fighting on, and her brother told HT that she had written, “Mother, I want to live,” on a piece of paper. As outrage continued to build across the nation, he added: “We want the culprits to be hanged as early as possible.” A doctor in the hospital said that it appeared that the girl had been violated with a metal rod. “It appears to be that a rod was inserted into her and it was pulled out with so much force that the act brought out her intestines along. That is probably the only thing that explains such severe damage to her intestines,” he said. According to sources, one of the accused persons who were brought to the hospital for a medical examination on Tuesday confessed to having seen a rope-like object — likely her intestines — being pulled out of the girl by the other assailants on the bus. The sources said that the girl had bite marks on her body. “There was permanent damage to her intestines, and with the intestines completely gone she will have to feed through intravenous fluids all her life. But that is secondary, our primary focus at the moment is to save her life,” said Dr BD Athani, Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital. The surgery was performed around 10am and at 12.30pm she was brought back to the ICU. According to doctors, the girl withstood the surgery well and her vital parameters such as blood pressure, urine output, pulse rate and respiration are within the acceptable range of normalcy. Dr Athani said that the girl's abdomen, which had been open until today, had been cleaned and closed, with a tube inserted in her stomach to drain fluids. "We have done whatever possible, now it is the question of maintaining her. Fortunately, she is responding well to medicines, and we hope she doesn’t develop any further complications,” he said http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewDelhi/Rape-victim-still-critical-writes-to-mother-I-want-to-live/Article1-976798.aspx What is the purpose of keeping such perverted monsters alive?

Presumably some or none of them could maintain an erection and the resultant rage and frustration with their defeated member was projected to the vagina as the source and cause of their impotence. All the perpetrators have been caught and have pleaded guilty (some only for assault and not rape). Anand Mahindra has made a standing offer a job for the girl at Mahindra as a medical officer in the HR dept.

Presumably some or none of them could maintain an erection and the resultant rage and frustration with their defeated member was projected to the vagina as the source and cause of their impotence. All the perpetrators have been caught and have pleaded guilty (some only for assault and not rape). Anand Mahindra has made a standing offer a job for the girl at Mahindra as a medical officer in the HR dept.
There is a concept in law that if a barbaric crime is committed by one in out of a group, all of them can be prosecuted for the crime. For example, if a group of three walk upto a person and one of them pulls out a knife and stabs the guy to death while the other two either cheer him or just stand and watch, the prosecutor can prosecute all three for murder participating in the larger act and for providing moral support to he one who did the stabbing. It however does not happen much as getting a conviction is difficult in such cases. I hope they prosecute all if them for rape and attempted murder. I wonder why kidnapping charges have not been brought, may be because the couple entered the bus of their own will.

Point is' date=' your conspiracy theories are looney[/quote'] Congress playing politics on faultlines is a conspiracy. :hysterical: Do you know why Bihar's politicians have been visiting Pakistan lately? Because they feel a sense of kinship to each other even though there isn't an apparent connection visible. What is that sense you ask? Well, Pakistan is a bojh on this dharti while Bihar and Biharis are a bojh on Bharat. So they like to share notes from time to time. There.. That is my CT regarding growing relations of Pakiland and Bihar. Take it and shove it up your ass.

Just change Religion with nation and religious fundamental thinking with nationalistic thinking and you wil find all your arguments are applicable Most nationalistic people of developing countries think in same way .They believe that their country is best,other countries are doing conspiracy against them ,justify action of their country against separatists even if it is criticized by many countries .so what is difference between religious fundamental thinking and nationalistic thinking? The points you mentioned are part of group mentality or tribe mentality which almost all humans have ,it is just their loyalty that decide which group to follow