Delhi Gangrape | Four accused sentenced to death

Tiger80

What ? Im not saying that it wouldnt have happened under BJP but whom do you blame for rape cases which are pending for more than a decade ? Like I said in another post, a crime in India can getaway by just delaying the proceeding and who is at fault,a common man or sarkar ? when these mofos dont get punished then the others who have the same desires become more aggressive and confident. Like I have said before, a judge who is hearing a crime against women ( or men .. just in case Raghav reads this ) gets 5 mins to hear a case after the parties wait a whole day in court and 5-6 months for a hearing so what kind of ****ed up justice is that ? Doesnt every rich kid in India know that if they get caught drink driving even after killing someone then just because of money and "connections" they will be able to walk away free ? now who is at fault for this ?
DC, I was being sarcastic to another post which mentioned about India growing etc. I agree with what you say...

Doesnt every rich kid in India know that if they get caught drink driving even after killing someone then just because of money and "connections" they will be able to walk away free ? now who is at fault for this ?
Read this On birthday, Salman Khan exempted from attending the court http://ibnlive.in.com/news/on-birthday-salman-khan-exempted-from-attending-the-court/312743-8-66.html Now this guy was caught hunting wild animals too yet he has not spent 1 night in jail and he is superstar for millions .And the same guy was demanding death penalty for rapists.Why children of rich and powerful people don't feel in the same way that they can get away with drunken driving?

Read this On birthday, Salman Khan exempted from attending the court http://ibnlive.in.com/news/on-birthday-salman-khan-exempted-from-attending-the-court/312743-8-66.html Now this guy was caught hunting wild animals too yet he has not spent 1 night in jail and he is superstar for millions .And the same guy was demanding death penalty for rapists.Why children of rich and powerful people don't feel in the same way that they can get away with drunken driving?
Arre.. hasn't Salman also driven his SUV over some poor souls in the middle of the night and his poor driver had to take the blame? The guts of him to demand death penalty for rapists. First , let him serve some time in prison

Arre.. hasn't Salman also driven his SUV over some poor souls in the middle of the night and his poor driver had to take the blame? The guts of him to demand death penalty for rapists. First ' date=' let him serve some time in prison[/quote'] This is what I am saying .even after 10 years he has not even paid a single paisa to victims

DC, I was being sarcastic to another post which mentioned about India growing etc. I agree with what you say...
Bhai jaan, I have a very close family member who has to visit court and deal with this fecking BS every few weeks. You have no idea how fecked the whole system is. A man can get away without paying a dime and force his (ex-) wife to take care of kids. There is no central database for property records. An educated woman in India gets asked " do u have a proof that he owns this much property", when I heard this I was like " BKL judge doesnt have enough means to find out assets then how a common person is supposed to find out" This is the bottom line .. no amount of flags on the dashboard of imported cars or the number of times the janta chats "chak de India" can change it.

This is what I am saying .even after 10 years he has not even paid a single paisa to victims
And he is earning 100 crores after 100 crores for some monkey antics in a movie... People have to boycott his movies as a matter of principle. Unfortunately, life is very cheap in a country of 100 crores population

Arre.. hasn't Salman also driven his SUV over some poor souls in the middle of the night and his poor driver had to take the blame? The guts of him to demand death penalty for rapists. First ' date=' let him serve some time in prison[/quote'] The biggest haramkhor is Sanjay dutt, he ate with dawood, was caught chatting with dawood few years after he was released from prison ( with mahesh manjreker etc) tried to smuggle automated weapons into the country etc and then Marathi Shehenshah "Bala Saheb thackery" came to his aid and got him released then he became a super star and then joined politics and then one day had the balls to tell people that he got targeted (for possessing an AK 47 illegally) because his Mum was a muslim... Now thats what happens !

At the risk of contributing to the -possibly OT discussion- I read a Salman Khand related report in TOI that made my blood boil. Here's the Link. Quoting from the story:

Angry about the courts summon Rumi Jaffery who was at Salman's Galaxy apartments residence on the night before the star's birthday, hit out at the sheer injustice of it. "We all respect the law. But look at the timing of the courts summon. Why something like this on his birthday? Couldn't it have been a day earlier or later? Everyone knows it's Salman's birthday on December 27. Why ask him to attend the court on a day when his fans would like to reach out to him, wish him, see him on television? Why take away from the joy of the special day?"
That's when my mind almost stops functioning at the audacity, the sheer expected privilege inherent in people who make such statements. Bhain ke La**on, kuch sharam kar lo.

So Rahul Gandhi Wakes up after 12 days. Copy-pastes every tired cliche into his speech. Mails it. Goes back to sleep/party/holiday/whatever. Youth Icon my ****. Don't get how some people think he is PM material ? Hell i'd rather make Virat Kohli Pm than him.