India v England in India, ODI bi-lateral series, 2013

I understand Dhonis strategy of retaining Pokemon gambir and Nohit sarma. The kaptaan sahib is a stickler for the left right batting combo, so when our left handed walking wicket opens and returns to pavilion before the first new ball has a scratch we have another right handed sitting duck couple of spots down the order. This way balance is retained!!!

Rahane will be given a long rope from now on. He'll play all 5 matches. Gauti might get one more match. Pujara will replace him if he sucks again. So, Pujara will not play the first match. Stupid of the selectors to create a situation like that. They could have straight axed Gauti and brought in Mukund there. Mukund could have been the backup opener. It was so simple really. :wall: :wall:

Rahane will be given a long rope from now on. He'll play all 5 matches. Gauti might get one more match. Pujara will replace him if he sucks again. So, Pujara will not play the first match. Stupid of the selectors to create a situation like that. They could have straight axed Gauti and brought in Mukund there. Mukund could have been the backup opener. It was so simple really. :wall: :wall:
Probably dropping 2 Delhi boys together made north zone selector angry. Rohit is getting long long long rope too for some reason and now CoS is from Mumbai too.
1 Pujara-Open and anchor the innings, bat 35 over min at 75 strike rate 2 Rahane 3 Kohli 4 Dhoni- Up the order as in form and can tick it along and not get out 5 Yuvraj 6 Raina- What him more in slog overs, hopefully with wickets in hand, at moment has to play consolidation role which does not suit him as he is boundary hitter 7 Ashwin 8 Jadeja 9 Kumar 10 Ishant 11 Shami Can the selctors have the balls to axe Gambhir. I suspect not sadly, thus either they will 1. Not play pujara which is insane 2. Not play rahane which is also insane and may force rahane to commit suicide or sue bcci 3. Drop jadeja which would unbalance the side and he is doing well
Think it's 1 or 3. GG won't be dropped. If he had to be then wouldn't be in squad.
Rahane Gambhir (he will play unfortunately) Pujara Kohli Nohit (better than pursuing with Jadega). Dhoni Yuvraj Raina Ashwin/Mishra Bhuv Shami Ishant
BCCI got ICC to change rules ? Bhai, maana ki hum bura khel rahe hain par iska matlab yeh nahin ki opposition humein ek extra player allow karde. :cantstop:

I have never understood one thing. Why don't the selectors clear the air about anything just like the aussie one's did? they have clearly mentioned that Hussey is not in the scheme of things for the 2015 WC while in this artcile: http://www.espncricinfo.com/india-v-england-2012/content/current/story/599952.html The BCCI babu is telling CI. I even doubt whether they inform the players or not as well. And Rohit Sharma for god's sake. He has to be good at some other skills to be keeping his place in the side!

I have never understood one thing. Why don't the selectors clear the air about anything just like the aussie one's did? they have clearly mentioned that Hussey is not in the scheme of things for the 2015 WC while in this artcile: http://www.espncricinfo.com/india-v-england-2012/content/current/story/599952.html The BCCI babu is telling CI. I even doubt whether they inform the players or not as well. And Rohit Sharma for god's sake. He has to be good at some other skills to be keeping his place in the side!
Indian cricket is run by bunch of jokers and selectors are puppets.I bet they had two teams one if india won and one if india lost against pakistan. They announced the team just minutes after we won. And rohit sharma is from rhitimindscapes offcourse he will be in the team.JUST DEAL WITH IT. TEAM ME REHNA HAI TO RHITI SE HAAT MILANA HAI.
Sehwag has not been the worst performer' date=' but with an eye towards the next World Cup nothing wrong in dropping him. However, continued selection of clowns like Sharma and Dinda doesn't betray any wisdom on part of the selectors.[/quote'] and Gambhir.