Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|

SLICKR392

Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|  

1. 1.

• Dhawan
    • Dinda
    • Ojha
    • Rahane

Entice the Aussies else they will tuk-tuk for a draw. We require more than 1 day to bowl them out on a DAy 4 pitch.
Exactly what I meant by entice them. Our collapse meant that Australia still go to think that they can win this Test match (slim chance). Clarke will rather lose fighting than hold on for a slim draw - aggressive captain after all! :hatsoff:
Exactly what I meant by entice them. Our collapse meant that Australia still go to think that they can win this Test match (slim chance). Clarke will rather lose fighting than hold on for a slim draw - aggressive captain after all! :hatsoff:
we didnt entice them by our will,its only that we got all out :giggle: else we would have batted 2.5 per ovr for a draw

because he went for 44 in 9 overs, was not getting any swing too. He gets wickets with new ball, didn't get any in first innings. Though Dhoni should have tried him with old ball to see how he can use reverse. He can be handy then if he bowls at the same he is bowling now and attacks the sumps.

The way he bowled in the first innings that was 9 overs too many at 5 runs an over. No swing, no pace and not even one ball looked as if it was going to take a wicket. I am no Dhoni fan, but here on ICF, people are just waiting for a chance to sc** him. If fact while watching BK bowl in the first innings one even wondered if he was fully fit.