Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|

SLICKR392

Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|  

1. 1.

• Dhawan
    • Dinda
    • Ojha
    • Rahane

Chennai probably has more die hard fans for sachin than anywhere else. Even if he goes through a rut he is loved dearly there. Best part of first day was interaction between Sachin at fine leg and kids on the stand near him. He kept waving at them. they kept cheering him.
yea whenever he plays here the atmosphere is like its his home ground be it ipl or international
Chennai probably has more die hard fans for sachin than anywhere else. Even if he goes through a rut he is loved dearly there. Best part of first day was interaction between Sachin at fine leg and kids on the stand near him. He kept waving at them. they kept cheering him.
and do you know about the buzz outside chepauk today ?
I guess Jadeja is OK. Bhajji should never be picked again. Next test, drop Bhuveneshwar Kumar and select Ojha, Drop Bhajji and bring in Rahane, Drop Vijay and bring in Shikhar Dhanwan (cant be worse). Yes, this is more like a Dhoni-Srinivasan XI rather than an Indian team.
and drop Ishant and bring some else new.

Vijay for me was a CSK pick he is averaging 17 in the ranji season and got a century on a flat pitch in the Irani. The shot he played today v Pattinson was just poor. It was near yorker length and he was on his back foot. Bhajji i can understand somewhat with the past performances v Australia.

Jadeja is also csk/srini pick. Bowling not good enough nor batting, yet in test team. Bits and pieces players are not test material. Dhoni is also csk/srini pick. Lost in aus and eng, then lost at hom against england. Not sacked and been playing pants as well. Its like their private toy thing the indian team. Not bothered if win or lose as long as their agendas are met

Jadeja is also csk/srini pick. Bowling not good enough nor batting, yet in test team. Bits and pieces players are not test material. Dhoni is also csk/srini pick. Lost in aus and eng, then lost at hom against england. Not sacked and been playing pants as well. Its like their private toy thing the indian team. Not bothered if win or lose as long as their agendas are met
i am willing to give Jadeja the benefit of the doubt. I thought he did his job with the ball so far in this test by keeping one end tight and picking two wickets. If he can get more than 80 runs in this test match then he is worth his position in the team. Jadeja actually has very solid numbers in the ranji, averaging more than 50 with the bat and less than 30 with rhe ball after bowling long spells.
i am willing to give Jadeja the benefit of the doubt. I thought he did his job with the ball so far in this test by keeping one end tight and picking two wickets. If he can get more than 80 runs in this test match then he is worth his position in the team. Jadeja actually has very solid numbers in the ranji, averaging more than 50 with the bat and less than 30 with rhe ball after bowling long spells.
Cant play quality pace or short of length ball. Simple We need to pick players who can compete with the best and play in all conditions home and away. Jadeja is a joke pick and will be a failure over his carrer in tests, its so obvious