The Congress Thread: Tracking India's Grand Old Party

jairamesh

Oh man..new new logic we are seing in ICF..even Lahore will be proud.. So Pappu is in favour of gays will make him a great human being...but but Pappua family controlled government for last 10 years with all those corruption,scams,appeasement schemes which never help any one genuinely etc which affect common man(aam admi) of india is not matters.. So if you put some pretty words for gays in enough for anyone being a great human...i never thought its so easy..

This *Anyone* becomes a stretch when it is a visible obsession. Rahi baat human rights ki' date=' am sure the secular forces have ensured them really well in all respects other than the cheap words in their speeches.[/quote'] I have repeatedly stated not all Modi supporters are jaahil, but a lot of them are. Your stance on gay rights would give me an indication of whether you are in favor of jaahiliyat or support Modi for other reasons. But till now you seem to be reluctant to do so. And at the end of it, acknowledge that Modi is a jaahil as far as gay rights are concerned and Rahul Gandhi is not. As they say the baaaalllll is in your court.

I have repeatedly stated not all Modi supporters are jaahil, but a lot of them are. Your stance on gay rights would give me an indication of whether you are in favor of jaahiliyat or support Modi for other reasons. But till now you seem to be reluctant to do so. And at the end of it, acknowledge that Modi is a jaahil as far as gay rights are concerned and Rahul Gandhi is not. As they say the baaaalllll is in your court.
Kya bakwaas hai yeh ? Anyways here it goes: If Modi does not support equal rights for homosexuals in ALL respects, he's not knowledgeable on the topic, which you may refer to as jaahil. I hope he makes sense of it just like he has stated development first over mandir politics. Barack Obama wasn't quite in favor of gay marriage before his first term, but that wasn't a thorn among many of his supporters. You end up compromising on many topics when you vote and this might be one of them in either case.

Kya bakwaas hai yeh ? Anyways here it goes: If Modi does not support equal rights for homosexuals in ALL respects, he's not knowledgeable on the topic, which you may refer to as jaahil. I hope he makes sense of it just like he has stated development first over mandir politics. Barack Obama wasn't quite in favor of gay marriage before his first term, but that wasn't a thorn among many of his supporters. You end up compromising on many topics when you vote and this might be one of them in either case.
So, why the pain when I refer to Modi as a jaahil?

At least Pappu considers homosexuals as human beings deserving of equal rights of human beings.
And what exactly he did for homosexuals,its his government right? What action he has taken. Abey 50 saal se ye chu*i* bana rahe hain. Dadi ne Musalmano ko mara, Chacha ne Musalmano ki nasbandi karyi, Papa 2 kadam aage nikale Sikhon ko sare aam mara. Lekin mujhe vote do kyunki atleast we say ki hum secular hain, karenge ghanta kutch nahi but haan hum 60 saal se tumhari chu*iya kaat rahe hain aur kaaate rahenge. Abey thanks to Modi and Kejriwal that atleast people started having discussions on development and corruption as criteria for voting or else this year also we would have voted on Dalit, Brahman, Hindu, Muslim etc.